Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Apr 29 - Special Spring Sale (5 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: 2022 Apr 29 - Special Spring Sale (5 Days)

5 Day Spring Sale

*format borrowed from AnnirasSweets' previous sale listings*

*POP UP*

NOTES:
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - All "U-" or "Echo" sale items are either relisted items or duplicates of previously released goal items with new names
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build
    - For those that own the original versions of the appliances:
    If you purchase the Echo versions, the recipes will have the same level of mastery as the originals.

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show

Appliance Details:
    Coming Soon!

Original release info:
    Coming Soon!

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 04-29-22 at 03:04 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    NOTE: The Pirate Ship Wall Floor Decor Item (regular, not "U-" is available on the market for 1,000 coins!!

Information on Box/Crate Contents:

Please refer to the Master Box list for information regarding the contents of the boxes/crates on sale.

Appliance/Recipe Information:

For appliance and recipe information, please refer to the CookBook and Recipe Guide. Note that Echo Appliances will contain the same recipes as their original counterparts (so an "Echo Fairy Tale Oven" will have the same recipes as a regular "Fairy Tale Oven").

Please note: progress mastery bars are the same for Echo and Original appliances. So, if you cooked a recipe on the original appliance (or it was featured in a side goal), any progress you made in the mastery bar when cooking that recipe WILL be reflected in an Echo Appliance purchase.

Echo Appliances are previous goal appliances that have returned to the market and made purchasable for gems. They do not require any parts to build. They will contain the same recipes as their original counterparts.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-01-22 at 11:21 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Yikes ... This is going to be difficult trying to make sure I don't buy something in the decorations tab that I already have ..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yikes ... This is going to be difficult trying to make sure I don't buy something in the decorations tab that I already have ..
    I?m sure they did that intentionally. They trying everything to get people to spend gems.
    *Stay Strange Darklings!!*

Executive Chef
    Probably so!! I sure almost did buy something I already have, but I was like wait don't I have this.. I got overwhelmed by trying to figure out what I didn't have and just got off the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by retta666 View Post
    I?m sure they did that intentionally. They trying everything to get people to spend gems.

Executive Chef
    All them ovens I don't have for 25 gems each!! Ugh

Executive Chef
    Right..

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    All them ovens I don't have for 25 gems each!! Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Only gem items on sale!

In times likes this pushing people to spend their real money on gems.. it's disgusting.

Executive Chef
    I have gem sale like every other week. I’m Not Buying Gems it’s a game and real life people don’t have enough food to eat. Not buying anything!

Most of these Recipes have the Cutest & most Creative displays ever! But this 25 Gem situation is pretty whack, tbh. I wish I had started playing this game years sooner to have enjoyed what it's like to make an Oven for 20 Combination Parts maximum. =(

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast