Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Fancy Factory - 2022 Apr 29

Rhino Keeper
    Another thing. Why are the watermelon recipes sold off for such tiny amounts? It takes so much sugar to make the recipes but if you sell them off, you get pretty much nothing in return. And the more difficult the recipe, the less it is sold off for. There is something wrong with that. It makes it not worth making anything. A high level building should be helping you make extra money, not making you go broke. Anyone struggling to get this building should know it isn't worth it at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Another thing. Why are the watermelon recipes sold off for such tiny amounts? It takes so much sugar to make the recipes but if you sell them off, you get pretty much nothing in return. And the more difficult the recipe, the less it is sold off for. There is something wrong with that. It makes it not worth making anything. A high level building should be helping you make extra money, not making you go broke. Anyone struggling to get this building should know it isn't worth it at all.
    So does the Watermelon Fuel, Helmet and Bags sell for only 1,750 per 10 then as well, like the leather does? I thought the bags would sell more considering they need gold and ruby. Unless they do sell for more, do you have confirmation on the selling prices from the fuel upwards? I am still on the fuel part of the goal, in which I will continue soon. So I won't know for a while more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    So does the Watermelon Fuel, Helmet and Bags sell for only 1,750 per 10 then as well, like the leather does? I thought the bags would sell more considering they need gold and ruby. Unless they do sell for more, do you have confirmation on the selling prices from the fuel upwards? I am still on the fuel part of the goal, in which I will continue soon. So I won't know for a while more.
    Or if you don't have 10 of either the fuel, helmets or the Bags, grab 1 of either or (or all if you have 1 of each) and put it in the market to check (without actually selling it) And it should tell you the rough estimations that 10 would sell for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AC7F174-D4B7-4A3E-B296-12FFB81AED99.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	64089

Name:	4176D047-BE37-4564-A015-D3862978D35C.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	64090
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    So the Melon Fuel sells for 175 per 1, so for 10 of them, it would sell for 1,750 coins.

Name:	A022C00E-B00E-4C62-9DC2-16535B2C2039.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	64097

Hopefully not the same for the bags or the helmets.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I'm going to see if the team can increase the price on these crafts. This doesn't seem right.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I can confirm all items made are 175 coins maximum each.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    You know it's bad when the Watermelon Drink doesn't need half as many resources as these crafts do, and they sell more. I mean atp, you'd be better off just using your gold / ruby on the necklaces for profit instead of crafting the bags, or anything at all from the Fancy Factory. Unless the selling rate increases.

Technically, the Watermelon Leather is one off of the M&S watermelon, so 8 that the Watermelon Drink needs. I'd rather save up that extra watermelon for the Drink and make over 700 coins more for 10 of them, and as a bonus! Not need as much prior crafting, effort and resources.

If nothing else, I do think the bags selling point should be increased. They need Gold and Ruby, the ruby being on the rarer side. And MANY M&S melons needed, not only for the bag itself, but for the 2 Watermelon leathers also needed to craft a bag. The drink from the Farmer's Outpost sells for 2,450 at its highest point. These bags should at least sell for that too.

The team has adjusted these prices! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Paul__; 08-04-22 at 09:27 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Thanks for messaging them and for having increased the selling point.

I did check some of the price points a few days ago, not only did they increase the new watermelon crafts selling points, they also increased all but one of the older watermelon crafts from 2 years ago too, I believe. Like the pigs, sharks, flowers, etc just not for the drinks. Which is fine. A lot better for these new crafts and more fair. Can actually and eventually make profit back from this machine now.

Rhino Keeper

Name:	F97AB462-AC83-489E-9269-A2FD2706D906.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	64281 hopefully I attached this right. It’s a new building in the spot on the farm where the delivery truck hangs out. What is this going to be?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast