Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Sunnygirl and Stymie! I better start collecting and crafting then, although the drops still are somewhat meager…

Is anyone else not getting the sea whelpie? I've die the tide pool traveling 3 times and still no whelpie 😭

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelGyrl08 View Post
    Is anyone else not getting the sea whelpie? I've die the tide pool traveling 3 times and still no whelpie ��
    Unfortunately the adventure drop is rare and a lot of players will miss out. It isn't contingent on how many times you adventure. Some get it first go, some do 10 and still don't get it. Try to think of it as a bonus if it does happen and if it doesn't then there's always next time. My fingers are crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Where have all my Stone Gates gone? Since yesterday every single one has disappeared from both my games. Is anyone else having this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelGyrl08 View Post
    Is anyone else not getting the sea whelpie? I've die the tide pool traveling 3 times and still no whelpie ��
    I mange to get this special prize in each event, but I send out ~10 adventures each time. So drop rate should be between 10-20%.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Where have all my Stone Gates gone? Since yesterday every single one has disappeared from both my games. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yes, mine are gone also. Well they are there but invissable ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I mange to get this special prize in each event, but I send out ~10 adventures each time. So drop rate should be between 10-20%.
    Your account must be very VERY lucky with amazing RNG if you always get the special prize with only about 10 adventures. I've done 30 or more adventures in the past and still not gotten it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Your account must be very VERY lucky with amazing RNG if you always get the special prize with only about 10 adventures. I've done 30 or more adventures in the past and still not gotten it.
    she is very lucky indeed, but keep trying Galadraal. Same as you, I never ever got the special prize until today! on my 2nd adventure attempt
    the sea whelpie is pretty cute, he rears up like an alicorn

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	63051
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I’ve gone 3 times and haven’t gotten one yet. I’m going out for my 4th and last try.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?m unable to connect again.
    Could someone please visit my kingdom and post on my wall??
    (it seemed to fix my connection issue last time)
    Thanks!
    Would someone please write on my wall as well? Sigh. Getting a wee bit annoying?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast