Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    When you fight the Walrus, it barks like a dog. Isn't there a "roar" animal sound they could use? I guess a seal technically "barks" but not like a dog lol.
    It's really worth it to turn the music off for a minute while you fight the walrus, so you can enjoy the sound effects. So good.

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Let me know what it drops, please. Thx.
    The first drop was a Black Flag for Carrots.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, it is, and as luck would have it, I managed to find one on my first trip to the tidal pools .............
    I keep telling myself that I should get a lottery ticket instead of wasting my luck on these adventures, but I never do.
    I do the Adventures for a chance at an Ivy drop item, to take the stress off. Hate having to set an alarm.....I used to occasionally get the Adventure prize on at least 1 account, but haven't lately.

Liking that the initial Value Pack for this event included Ivy drops. I've re-checked the initial Splash Screen for Pinni and noted that it doesn't say "chance of energy" it says "the sealmaid will drop energy" so I am assuming it's at least a daily with multiple drops. A weekly would be better, but I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-30-22 at 06:55 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yep! There are seven goals to her storyline, the second of which is to BUY and raise an Apple sapling. It costs 90 gems but you'll get them back as a reward once the tree is fully grown.

The second goal was originally to purchase and raise THREE Apple saplings but they adjusted it down to one a few hours later. Players who did the original goal requiring three saplings were advised to submit a ticket to get a refund.
    Glad I found out over here. I wondered why the first tree that finished ended the quest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Are the sea kelpie pen and the kelpie tide pool really only decorative? Because then the atrium prizes seem a bit meager this event (considering the walrus doesnt even drop mermaid scales).
    Has anyone crafted them and know if its purely decoration or if they drop something?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It worked!!
    Thanks so much Sylvan!!

Think we found a fix to the issue!!
    Storm8, to fix people?s connection issues you need to get your Support Team to visit the kingdom and post on their wall.
    Please make this part of standard troubleshooting.
    Thanks hagypagy! I contacted support at the beginning of March & have only just managed to get back in. I was on the verge of deleting the game & I've been playing since the game's inception 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone crafted them and know if its purely decoration or if they drop something?
    I crafted the Kelpie Tide Pool and it acts like a pond with a 10 minute timer.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    The first drop from the Sea Kelpie Pen was water and 290 coins. It has a 5 hour timer.
    The second drop was water and 290 coins.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-01-22 at 10:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    The Kelpie Tide Pool and the Tide Pool Pond are basically identical. The main difference is that the starfish on the Kelpie Tide Pool are purple instead of hot pink.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 04-30-22 at 06:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Thanks hagypagy! I contacted support at the beginning of March & have only just managed to get back in. I was on the verge of deleting the game & I've been playing since the game's inception
    Oh my! That was a looong time!
    So happy you got back in finally!
    Next time it happens post on an active thread here and players will help out a lot quicker.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast