Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Yes, the announcement said something about the storyline, but the goal appears to be just a single step open for four days and I suspect it will end the moment you buy the character.
    I think there is slightly more information about this in the "Doorbuster Sales" thread. I will say what I know: No, this does not appear to be at all related to this Walrus event. The splash screen was clear that buying this witch would open her storyline, so no, it is not a mistake. Third, someone in the other thread said that there will be 7 goals to this storyline.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW, just WOW. That’s about all I can say about the witch. 800 gems. For a daily energy dropper. WOW. Oh, she has a storyline too tho. WOW. Oh,don’t worry folks, I’m sure they’ll put her ‘on sale’ in a couple days tho. WOW. Might even be a massive 50% off sale, so ‘only’ 400 gems. WOW. I’m trying to hold my tongue here lest I get modded again. Or banned,again. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I think there is slightly more information about this in the "Doorbuster Sales" thread. I will say what I know: No, this does not appear to be at all related to this Walrus event. The splash screen was clear that buying this witch would open her storyline, so no, it is not a mistake. Third, someone in the other thread said that there will be 7 goals to this storyline.
    Yep! There are seven goals to her storyline, the second of which is to BUY and raise an Apple sapling. It costs 90 gems but you'll get them back as a reward once the tree is fully grown.

The second goal was originally to purchase and raise THREE Apple saplings but they adjusted it down to one a few hours later. Players who did the original goal requiring three saplings were advised to submit a ticket to get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So the Sea Whelpie is the rare and random Adventure prize.
    Yes, it is, and as luck would have it, I managed to find one on my first trip to the tidal pools

It looks cute, but I'm not holding my breath for its drops cause these prizes from adventures in the last several events have been hopeless when it came to their drops

12-hour timer
    48 Gems to speed up
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

I keep telling myself that I should get a lottery ticket instead of wasting my luck on these adventures, but I never do.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 04-30-22 at 05:10 AM.

New Resident
    Are the Sea Kelpie Pen and Kelpie Tide Pool items really just decorations? Their info card says they do drop water and or mermaid scales/fish.

Fashion Designer
    This may be off topic, but I noticed the trade ticket exchange has been reduced to 2 hours.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9236E47-5E6D-427D-9CB8-82D932087021.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	63029  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yep! There are seven goals to her storyline, the second of which is to BUY and raise an Apple sapling. It costs 90 gems but you'll get them back as a reward once the tree is fully grown.

The second goal was originally to purchase and raise THREE Apple saplings but they adjusted it down to one a few hours later. Players who did the original goal requiring three saplings were advised to submit a ticket to get a refund.
    WOW, so you forked out 800 gems for this blatant rort? I get it that long time players might have large gem stashes, but newer players would take months,if not years, to gather that amount of gems. It’s such an obvious cash grab it’s sad. I get it if it’s a straight out purchase, fine, but to say there’s added storyline, making people feel they need to get it. That’s just wrong. I hope others realise this and refuse to buy it. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Discussion about Brigidine Blair can be made in the new thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-only-release

All further posts will be removed or moved. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, it is, and as luck would have it, I managed to find one on my first trip to the tidal pools

It looks cute, but I'm not holding my breath for its drops cause these prizes from adventures in the last several events have been hopeless when it came to their drops

I keep telling myself that I should get a lottery ticket instead of wasting my luck on these adventures, but I never do.

Let me know what it drops, please. Thx.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Let me know what it drops, please. Thx.
    SpiritWind has the drops listed on Page 1 Post 2.
    Sea Whelpie: blue anemone, carrots, fish, fish bubble, fur, horse hair, mermaid scales, ocean reef, sugar, water | random adventure drop

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast