Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Fighting a walrus also got me a kelpie shoe.

Ah i see that was already in the info supplied on page one!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I?m in this picture, and I don?t like it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Thanks SpiritWind. From the splash screen it seemed like Pinni would be a guaranteed energy dropper. Do you know if that?s the case?
    As it drops many other things, I suspect it is a low dropper or a sporadic dropper. Let's seen in a week when I have all the Landwater Spells gathered. Now wait every 12 hours for a drop....
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Thanks so much for the info - great ideas and art as always, but the drops are not all that useful unless you?re doing the Mermaid quest or the Elven Outpost. If Pinni the pinniped is just a daily energy dropper, I likely will not go further except what I can for the community part of it to help everyone.
    Pinni sounds much the same as Queen Samera, who is a daily energy dropper.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As it drops many other things, I suspect it is a low dropper or a sporadic dropper. Let's seen in a week when I have all the Landwater Spells gathered. Now wait every 12 hours for a drop....
    I feel c h e a t ed. Since the splash screen only showed energy, I assumed it was a rare, weekly dropper. I bought Value Packs on each account based on this assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Pinni sounds much the same as Queen Samera, who is a daily energy dropper.
    I guess if she turns out to be a daily with extra drops like some other daily droppers, that's not bad. Crossing my fingers!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Stables each gave me a blanket the first collection. Next collection was one out of two. Next two collections were 0 for 4. I know we have plenty of time, but I hate the wait only to get 0 blankets. I want to keep moving forward and be prepared for upgrading.

Two adventures and no blanket either. The stables may be worse for me than Ivy's Hut, but I'll try to be patient.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-29-22 at 10:05 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Just received a pop up with a fairytale and then it wants us to buy Brigidine Blair for 800 gems in order to start her storyline. I don't know if it's part of this event or completely separate, but I don't ever remember us having to buy something with gems in order to get a storyline or event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Just received a pop up with a fairytale and then it wants us to buy Brigidine Blair for 800 gems in order to start her storyline. I don't know if it's part of this event or completely separate, but I don't ever remember us having to buy something with gems in order to get a storyline or event.
    Also got pop-up!
    I also don't remember ever having to pay to start the Storyline!!!
    Hope a mistake!

Executive Chef
    Sea Whelpie collection time is 12 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Also got pop-up!
    I also don't remember ever having to pay to start the Storyline!!!
    Hope a mistake!
    Yes, the announcement said something about the storyline, but the goal appears to be just a single step open for four days and I suspect it will end the moment you buy the character.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast