Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Hi does anyone know what the Sea Stable Lv 6 will drop AFTER the event is over? I don't want to put more time and energy into building it up if it's just going to drop coins. I've checked the Hub links and the first posts of the event and all I see is that it drops the horseshoes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi does anyone know what the Sea Stable Lv 6 will drop AFTER the event is over? I don't want to put more time and energy into building it up if it's just going to drop coins. I've checked the Hub links and the first posts of the event and all I see is that it drops the horseshoes.
    I am guessing it will just be 1400 coins. S8 has been pretty good in the past about advertising building drops via Splash Screens ahead of time. But IDK for sure. A 1400 coin drop is excellent in my opinion.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Pinni info:
    This pinniped will help keep all of your sea creatures in line! Visit her to collect energy!

First drop was 6 energy and 215 coins.
    Orange Coral, 6 energy, and 230 coins.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-09-22 at 12:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me where I can find information on what certain animals give from the mythic research center? I almost have 99 gold coins and I was wondering if buying an alicolt is my best option for energy. And also what the Elvin outpost gives for loads? Is it just random? I need one more gold for another rainbow alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can find information on what certain animals give from the mythic research center? I almost have 99 gold coins and I was wondering if buying an alicolt is my best option for energy. And also what the Elvin outpost gives for loads? Is it just random? I need one more gold for another rainbow alicorn.
    The elven outpost is totally random. Totally. I tend to ignore the trades for rare items like adamant, or ones where they want 35 gold nuggets coz you know you’ll just get 8 bronze runes in return. What’s worked for me once or twice, is to actually swap an item. 5 gems to get rid of a rare trade for something ,hopefully, more common is worth it at times. I’ve often found I get gold runes from the most common of items, as opposed to the rare stuff. Perseverance is the key tho. The more trades you do,the more chance you have of getting that elusive gold. Such a marvellous feeling seeing two or three gold runes pop up on the screen. After thousands of bronze ;-/ I’ve managed to get about 24 rainbow Ali’s from doing every trade I can. Even let my gold build up and got the mystic kiln, which is handy for when the forges are busy with event items. And I’m sure SW or Shibuya will have a link for the best mrc items. Probably personal choice really. I think the untamed alicolt and the armoured direboar are much the same, energy wise. Armoured fangbeast is a daily dropper, which I prefer over a weekly dropper. Good luck getting that gold u want ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am guessing it will just be 1400 coins. S8 has been pretty good in the past about advertising building drops via Splash Screens ahead of time. But IDK for sure. A 1400 coin drop is excellent in my opinion.
    Yes 1400 is good. I guess that makes sense without a splash screen but hard to know for sure. Other buildings from the past from events like this drop more than coins so I guess I just have to see it through til the end lol. Thanks for the reply.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    The elven outpost is totally random. Totally. I tend to ignore the trades for rare items like adamant, or ones where they want 35 gold nuggets coz you know you’ll just get 8 bronze runes in return. What’s worked for me once or twice, is to actually swap an item. 5 gems to get rid of a rare trade for something ,hopefully, more common is worth it at times. I’ve often found I get gold runes from the most common of items, as opposed to the rare stuff. Perseverance is the key tho. The more trades you do,the more chance you have of getting that elusive gold. Such a marvellous feeling seeing two or three gold runes pop up on the screen. After thousands of bronze ;-/ I’ve managed to get about 24 rainbow Ali’s from doing every trade I can. Even let my gold build up and got the mystic kiln, which is handy for when the forges are busy with event items. And I’m sure SW or Shibuya will have a link for the best mrc items. Probably personal choice really. I think the untamed alicolt and the armoured direboar are much the same, energy wise. Armoured fangbeast is a daily dropper, which I prefer over a weekly dropper. Good luck getting that gold u want ;-)
    Wow awesome info! Thank you for that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Thanks! I kept wondering if I was missing something w the elvin outpost. I’ve done A TON of trades and I’ve gotten enough gold for ONE rainbow alicorn and I have 9 toward the next one. ��.

What does the alicolt and the other one you mentioned drop?

Rhino Keeper
    And is there a thread about the mythic research center and what animals drop because I can’t find one.

Executive Chef
    I’m locked out … again!
    Could someone please visit and post on my wall??
    (I’m still convinced it helps reestablish a connection)
    Thanks!