Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I need the minimum energy drop for Pinni if you can keep an eye out on what she drops. My first collection today was 5 energy, so I want to make sure I add the correct min number to the inventory section. I added a few new drops to the Atrium prizes too.

Thanks!
    I just got 4 energy from Pinni. I usually get 6.

Ahhhh … going to come up short for main prize …. need 3 collections only have time for 2…. Going to try to get remainder from walruses.. wish me luck…
    Last edited by sunnyvale779; 05-11-22 at 02:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Ahhhh … going to come up short for main prize …. need 3 collections only have time for 2…. Going to try to get remainder from walruses.. wish me luck…
    you should use your gems to collect your last one, it is only 1 gem per 30 mins
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Hope you made it, sunnyvale! ❤️
    I was 2 collections short of Pinni with 4hr10min to go (had a gem trade set to finish 3 min before the event's end, was saving Golden Nuggets for the Dragon from MRC so only had 1 Gem on hand as i'd already used 20-something gems to speed through a few collections, and opted for sleep instead of finishing). I do think this tight doubling up of event styles is meant to encourage resource draining. It's working, though didn't realize my willingness to play and engagement was a resource too. I did all my Faerie Chests, hadn't really re-realized the Walrus spawn monsters did drop horseshoes and just could. Not. Stay awake! 😂❤️

( Edit: Extra Ramble feedback: I'm not a huge fan of all the Event doubling, I ended up choosing between Community Individual Score & MH to focus during my last check in on, but I hope someone out there is enjoying themselves! Resource drain just isn't encouraging me to spend any more, i'm tired of collecting as there's always something (Gem sale bonus prize, side Event prizes, special and Monday sale, not just the rolling limited Events with beautiful art & stories) to miss out on.
    I'm not sure i'd have stayed or spent any money at all (hundreds/thousand) if this was the pacing when I first joined. Hope it's working for long term bored players & high spending Official Only individuals who want more official tasks retention though.
    Ultimately no longer worth it for me, more tapping = more work, after the first accidentally unfinished Event it gets easier to miss more as i'm not keeping up a personal win streak, & I can't collect 'em all, I got by for a while with positive mindset of course.
    I'm glad others have more options now though, and i'm sure some folks like me playing less than ever isn't making a huge dent. )

I never used to end up short but I think it's personally down to a more casual collection style on all but the final day.
    & playing Fatigue, as my time is the same.

( Edit: I'd rather spend the time reciprocating my lovely neighbor's care. )

Hope everyone has a lovely day! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 05-11-22 at 08:41 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Hello everyone I find myself in a bit of a pickle and asking for help from all who can. I have been on top of my game with the requirements for the sea horse but not so much for pinni. Everytime theres a storyline like this one I only focus on upgrading the building and not getting enough resources, in this case kelpie shoes, to get the individual prize. At this point I am sitting on 520 kelpie shoes and I'm trying my best to collect from the building every two hours and going on adventures but I'm worried it won't be enough seeing as how the event will end in 1 day and 21 hours. Is it still feasible to get enough kelpie shoes for Pinni? If so, what other strategies can I use to ensure getting her to my realm? Any help/advice is much appreciated.
    Hi yall good news. Before I began speeding the collections with gems I had 12, I now have none.... But I was able to get Pinni! I finished around an hour before the event ended but I did it. She isn't a weekly dropper but I'm proud that I was able to finish with only a few days to go. It is possible and I pray I don't come up short again in the future lol

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415