Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

I'm done with the upgrading. So now I've only to keep collecting from the Sea Stable.

They seem to have changed the design of the Kelpie's rear.

8-hour timer
    32 gems to speed up
    She can be stored but can't be sold.

Hmm… maybe it isn’t going to be an LB MH…

Then again, given their record, the Splash screen with the walrus may have been the wrong one

Farm Supplier
    Please would someone go to my kingdom & post on my wall? I can't get in AGAIN ��. I'm never going to complete this event at this rate. The last one I managed was months ago. S8 don't seem to care either ��

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Please would someone go to my kingdom & post on my wall? I can't get in AGAIN ��. I'm never going to complete this event at this rate. The last one I managed was months ago. S8 don't seem to care either ��
    Just painted, “Posting for connection” on your wall. Hope that helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just painted, “Posting for connection” on your wall. Hope that helps.
    Thanks deadpuxel, it was worth a try but still no connection. I think I'm going to delete this game, I've been playing since it came out but it's driving me daft since Christmas. Storm8 took 2 months to get me in and even then I only found out by trying daily. They never got back to me except to say to bear with them ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Did you get Ivy, or were your adventures super generous with the Ivy drop?

My adventures provided 3 of Ivy's item, so I will finish on Saturday evening.
    ;-; I was going through collecting everything and was excited the adventure dropped the Ivy drop. Aaaaand then it reset and didn't include Ivy's drop. Sadge.

Thanks deadpuxel, it was worth a try but still no connection. I think I'm going to delete this game, I've been playing since it came out but it's driving me daft since Christmas. Storm8 took 2 months to get me in and even then I only found out by trying daily. They never got back to me except to say to bear with them ��
    I'm sorry it didn't help

Executive Chef
    The same issue is happening for many people in Dragon Story. The official word is that they hope to resolve it when they update the app for the app store, so maybe they are also planning to update the Castle Story app. However, no timeline has been given as to when that will happen.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Are the drop rates always this horrible?

Nightclub Owner
    What device do you use. Also what level are you? Because only on very recent devices can I log in on high (>50) or very high level accounts (>150).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast