Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Hello everyone I find myself in a bit of a pickle and asking for help from all who can. I have been on top of my game with the requirements for the sea horse but not so much for pinni. Everytime theres a storyline like this one I only focus on upgrading the building and not getting enough resources, in this case kelpie shoes, to get the individual prize. At this point I am sitting on 520 kelpie shoes and I'm trying my best to collect from the building every two hours and going on adventures but I'm worried it won't be enough seeing as how the event will end in 1 day and 21 hours. Is it still feasible to get enough kelpie shoes for Pinni? If so, what other strategies can I use to ensure getting her to my realm? Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make sure you collect and chop all of the faerie chests as they drop kelpie shoes. Defeating the Enraged Walrus also drops the kelpie shoes. If you're getting 25 kelpie shoes now, then getting another 500ish in the time that's left is going to be tight but can be done. If you have gems, I'd suggest a gem skip when it gets to 1 gem to knock off 30 mins each time from the Sea Stables. The faster you can upgrade the building the easier it is. Set a timer so you don't miss any collections if you're going to wait the full 2 hours for the Stables to be ready. I think you need to be willing to use a few gems though given you need nearly 500 kelpie shoes. I'm the wrong gal to ask about math! Don't forfeit sleep though...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Make sure you collect and chop all of the faerie chests as they drop kelpie shoes. Defeating the Enraged Walrus also drops the kelpie shoes. If you're getting 25 kelpie shoes now, then getting another 500ish in the time that's left is going to be tight but can be done. If you have gems, I'd suggest a gem skip when it gets to 1 gem to knock off 30 mins each time from the Sea Stables. The faster you can upgrade the building the easier it is. Set a timer so you don't miss any collections if you're going to wait the full 2 hours for the Stables to be ready. I think you need to be willing to use a few gems though given you need nearly 500 kelpie shoes. I'm the wrong gal to ask about math! Don't forfeit sleep though...
    Thanks a bunch!!! I should be fully upgraded by the morning, I just need one more ivy collection. I'll keep going on adventures to try my luck in getting the orange kelpie while also getting kelpie shoes. My last resort is to buy the $10 pack that provides 150 shoes. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that tho.

Rhino Keeper
    How and why do these resets happen. And please Moderators do not remove my comments by saying I am in violation of the rules. I have had two resets where I have lost items collected and energy.

I login collect and out of no where a reset. Yesterday I lost two gold nuggets and a expansion permit plus my energy used to collect.

This morning another reset while I was not really participating in the Monster Hunt and LB. I did craft some items just to get enough points to receive the gold troll tokens. I login collect from the magic forge, crafts and energy gone.

S8 you are essentially stealing from players when these resets happen. They say contact support if there is an issue. Well S8 if I create a ticket are you going to give me back the items lost and the energy. How is this justified. Again this is stealing and it is disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    How and why do these resets happen. And please Moderators do not remove my comments by saying I am in violation of the rules. I have had two resets where I have lost items collected and energy.

I login collect and out of no where a reset. Yesterday I lost two gold nuggets and a expansion permit plus my energy used to collect.

This morning another reset while I was not really participating in the Monster Hunt and LB. I did craft some items just to get enough points to receive the gold troll tokens. I login collect from the magic forge, crafts and energy gone.

S8 you are essentially stealing from players when these resets happen. They say contact support if there is an issue. Well S8 if I create a ticket are you going to give me back the items lost and the energy. How is this justified. Again this is stealing and it is disgraceful.
    We suggest reaching out of support in order to have the reset issue looked into. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We suggest reaching out of support in order to have the reset issue looked into. Link is in my signature.
    Thank you I will. Please understand it is a very frustrating issue that myself and other players experience.

Executive Chef
    Finally got Pinni!
    Also completed the western reaches of my kingdom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62B62E8E-6D21-4AAD-AAAA-B94F604790E0.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	447.4 KB 
ID:	63161

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I need the minimum energy drop for Pinni if you can keep an eye out on what she drops. My first collection today was 5 energy, so I want to make sure I add the correct min number to the inventory section. I added a few new drops to the Atrium prizes too.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I need the minimum energy drop for Pinni if you can keep an eye out on what she drops. My first collection today was 5 energy, so I want to make sure I add the correct min number to the inventory section. I added a few new drops to the Atrium prizes too.

Thanks!
    just got 6 energy and a black box for orange coral
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Finally got Pinni!
    Also completed the western reaches of my kingdom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62B62E8E-6D21-4AAD-AAAA-B94F604790E0.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	447.4 KB 
ID:	63161
    Stunning. You are so much more creative than me.