Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    And is there a thread about the mythic research center and what animals drop because I can’t find one.
    Spiritwind has a whole thread along with peoples recommendations for which animals to get first. The link is in Post 3 for the current monster hunt.

Recommendations on the strategy can be found at the link below. The post immediately after it is a list of all the monsters and what they drop, so follow the link and scroll down if you just want drops.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1587878

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I’m locked out … again!
    Could someone please visit and post on my wall??
    (I’m still convinced it helps reestablish a connection)
    Thanks!
    I posted. Hopefully you can get in.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-06-22 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Got the link to work!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I kept wondering if I was missing something w the elvin outpost. I?ve done A TON of trades and I?ve gotten enough gold for ONE rainbow alicorn and I have 9 toward the next one. ��.

What does the alicolt and the other one you mentioned drop?
    The untamed alicolt and armoured direboar are weekly 40 energy droppers, same as a regular alicorn. I don’t have them, much preferring the daily droppers. But, each to their own ;-) comes down to cosmetics whether you choose the alicolt ,direboar or something else, I guess. Many prefer the cute stuff. I prefer the monsters lol. As Sylvan said, SW has links and info all over the place. Shibuya has an awesome inventory page, pictures and all. I’m sure SW could scrounge up the link for that for you.

Executive Chef
    Can someone tell me where I can find information on what certain animals give from the mythic research center? I almost have 99 gold coins and I was wondering if buying an alicolt is my best option for energy. And also what the Elvin outpost gives for loads? Is it just random? I need one more gold for another rainbow alicorn.
    The Hub is where SpiritWind has put many many hours lovingly and painstakingly building information like this. If you haven't spent some time browsing around in there, try it! Early into my gameplay, I spent many enjoyable hours there, in addition to the Game Guides. I occasionally peek outside the Discussions section of the Forum into the Bugs & Issues as well as the Suggestions and Feedback one. Learning how to navigate around in there (and there's a thread explaining how to do that, as well), will enable you to find answers to questions like these quickly.

Re: where to spend gold coins, I personally am going for all the weekly energy droppers.Then I will consider others. I did start with a golden peacock for the occasional gold item drops.

The Elven Outpost trades are totally random. No way to predict when the Gold Runes are given. The Hub explains all this in much more detail.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-07-22 at 05:45 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Spiritwind has a whole thread along with peoples recommendations for which animals to get first. The link is in Post 3 for the current monster hunt.

Recommendations on the strategy can be found at the link below. The post immediately after it is a list of all the monsters and what they drop, so follow the link and scroll down if you just want drops.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1587878

I posted. Hopefully you can get in.
    Thank you! I searched and searched and couldn’t find anything. I do have the energy center so I’m thinking maybe I’ll upgrade that next. And can I only have one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    The untamed alicolt and armoured direboar are weekly 40 energy droppers, same as a regular alicorn. I don’t have them, much preferring the daily droppers. But, each to their own ;-) comes down to cosmetics whether you choose the alicolt ,direboar or something else, I guess. Many prefer the cute stuff. I prefer the monsters lol. As Sylvan said, SW has links and info all over the place. Shibuya has an awesome inventory page, pictures and all. I’m sure SW could scrounge up the link for that for you.
    Thanks! I don’t care as much what they look like; I have a lot of daily droppers and now I’m getting more weekly droppers; which is nice. I want to finish up my stupid mermaid storyline. Lol. I did do a search and I looked and looked on this forum and couldn’t find anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Hub is where SpiritWind has put many many hours lovingly and painstakingly building information like this. If you haven't spent some time browsing around in there, try it! Early into my gameplay, I spent many enjoyable hours there, in addition to the Game Guides. I occasionally peek outside the Discussions section of the Forum into the Bugs & Issues as well as the Suggestions and Feedback one. Learning how to navigate around in there (and there's a thread explaining how to do that, as well), will enable you to find answers to questions like these quickly.

Re: where to spend gold coins, I personally am going for all the weekly energy droppers.Then I will consider others. I did start with a golden peacock for the occasional gold item drops.

The Elven Outpost trades are totally random. No way to predict when the Gold Runes are given. The Hub explains all this in much more detail.
    What is The Hub? And I looked all over this forum and couldn’t find the thread. I su ck!

Executive Chef
    What is The Hub? And I looked all over this forum and couldn’t find the thread. I su ck!
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

Executive Chef
    Been over 2 days since I could connect!
    Super worried I’ll miss out on Pinni and the Enraged Walrus.

Could someone please try posting on my wall again please??
    (Thanks Sylvan for the last attempt! )

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've visited you again and posted...

Rhino Keeper
    Been over 2 days since I could connect!
    Super worried I’ll miss out on Pinni and the Enraged Walrus.

(Thanks Sylvan for the last attempt! )
    sorry to hear about your issues
    I hate when this happens.
    when it does happen for me, it is always when my device is connected via Wifi. Then I use my iphone (separate device) and use the "personal hotspot" function, when you create a Wifi hotspot using your cellular data (5th line in the Settings menu of your iphone).
    then, I connect the device that has CS on to this Wifi hotspot, and it usually works, I can log back in CS server.
    Give it a try maybe...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24