Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/28: Off The Walrus | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by prancinland View Post
    Would someone please write on my wall as well? Sigh. Getting a wee bit annoying?
    I did, and noticed that your name there uses a lot of unusual fonts, symbols, and keyboards. If you have changed devices since naming your account (or even if you haven't) I wonder if that could somehow be affecting things. If a new device doesn't have the exact same keyboards, symbols, and fonts, this could contribute? Because my game crashed shortly after being on your wall in your account, as I was trying to write out "posting to connect". At least one of those keyboard symbols isn't loaded in my device, I am sure.

Although Hagypagy's account name doesn't have fancy stuff. And when trying to visit, my game crashed before I even got there.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-01-22 at 04:13 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Would someone please write on my wall as well? Sigh. Getting a wee bit annoying?

I did, and noticed that your name there uses a lot of unusual fonts, symbols, and keyboards. If you have changed devices since naming your account (or even if you haven't) I wonder if that could somehow be affecting things. If a new device doesn't have the exact same keyboards, symbols, and fonts, this could contribute? Because my game crashed shortly after being on your wall in your account, as I was trying to write out "posting to connect". At least one of those keyboard symbols isn't loaded in my device, I am sure.

������������
    This is insane, isn?t it? Lol, but not?
    Although Hagypagy's account name doesn't have fancy stuff. And when trying to visit, my game crashed before I even got there.

Executive Chef
    Would someone please write on my wall as well? Sigh. Getting a wee bit annoying
    I just dropped by.
    I was the fourth to post in the past 5hrs.
    I had no issues posting and collecting hearts.

If the problem still isn’t fixed, I guess my theory is wrong.
    It must’ve just been a freaky coincidence that the last two times there was a post it restored my connection.

… although hagypagy's account name doesn't have fancy stuff, when trying to visit my game crashed before I even got there.
    My kingdom is ridiculously large.
    If you’re using an older device it’s likely to crash. (sorry!)

Apologies for off-thread talk.
    Back on topic…

Loving this Walrus event!
    Seal maid is beautiful can’t wait to welcome her to my kingdom.
    Kinda stressed bout the midevent LB on its way though … would’ve been great to have a relaxed event.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 05-01-22 at 08:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I just dropped by.
    Loving this Walrus event!
    Seal maid is beautiful can?t wait to welcome her to my kingdom.
    Kinda stressed bout the midevent LB on its way though ? would?ve been great to have a relaxed event.
    I am really hoping this won't be a LB. Probably will be disappointed, I think you are right.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Just two more Sea Kelpie Fencing to craft and I’ll be done with the upgrading of the Sea Stables I’ll be able to focus on the main storyline or the Academy or just on rebuilding my energy store.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just two more Sea Kelpie Fencing to craft and I’ll be done with the upgrading of the Sea Stables I’ll be able to focus on the main storyline or the Academy or just on rebuilding my energy store.
    Did you get Ivy, or were your adventures super generous with the Ivy drop?

My adventures provided 3 of Ivy's item, so I will finish on Saturday evening.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    she is very lucky indeed, but keep trying Galadraal. Same as you, I never ever got the special prize until today! on my 2nd adventure attempt
    the sea whelpie is pretty cute, he rears up like an alicorn

Attachment 63051
    Nice! Gratz on the Whelpie and thanks for your kind words. I'm all about the animations. Love my fire breathing dragon energy droppers ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Did you get Ivy, or were your adventures super generous with the Ivy drop?

My adventures provided 3 of Ivy's item, so I will finish on Saturday evening.
    I’ve been doing the adventures non-stop since the event started. The Landwater Spells did come often enough, though not every time, but I have to say that they were more generous to me in this event. The Sea Cucumbers though were a pain in the behind to gather. I was thinking that their artwork was perfect since they looked like something really painful to pass out

Executive Chef
    Wild Kelpie
    Info: A wild kelpie who loves roaming the open oceans. Visit her to see what she found for you!
    Collection time: 8 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?ve been doing the adventures non-stop since the event started. The Landwater Spells did come often enough, though not every time, but I have to say that they were more generous to me in this event. The Sea Cucumbers though were a pain in the behind to gather. I was thinking that their artwork was perfect since they looked like something really painful to pass out
    Very funny about the sea cucumbers. Luckily they are an animal; a sea creature LOL

I too am having lots of trouble collecting them sometimes 3 or 4 entire cute coral don't even give me one and now I can't get in the game

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast