Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bubbling Up - 2022 Apr 21 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    13 days?!!! Now they are messing with RS! Does S8 listen to anything we say?

Farm Supplier
    This goal is weird. More plain white tables and chairs. At least they weren't more brown ones. More bland decor. We understand that the side goal is doable. They shouldn't make it so different from normal play. People over at Bakery story are really angry because the team has really messed with the difficulty of playing that game. Looks like restaurant story is next.....
    What a colossal shame!

Host(ess)
    These goals are just too much lately, I need new neighbors to help! 😩

Add me, my ID is idreamofzombies

I do not care if you tip or not, I typically do it sporadically but I am active multiple times a day with requests and I gift at reset most of the time 🥰

Rhino Keeper
    Struggling to visualise a restaurant design to incorporate the main prize.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Farm Supplier
    S8 ATTACKS AGAIN...looks like RS is starting to head down the same path as BS!

Very random goal for spring time , how are we going from soda to wraps to ping pong table ? Ugh this goal sucks . It's hard enough to build the soda stream with its many parts but the drink machine is alot of parts too

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyParty View Post
    I could set up 1, 2 then 3 but who knows what increments they'll go in. With Bakery they did 20-20, 25-25, 30-40.
    But it was already stated above what the side goal increments were. So I set mine up accordingly. I usually come here first to see what AnnirasSweets posted. She goes beyond the ?call of duty? to get us information ahead of time. I hope no one gives the moderators here a hard time about goal timing speculation as they have no control over what the game developers do.

In general, if a lot of us are going to complain about all these changes, maybe it?s time you stop playing the game and find another one. Or quite simply, quit doing the goals. It?s odd to me that a game becomes a chore. If I don?t enjoy playing it, what?s the point? If the game developers don?t listen, then nothing speaks louder than quitting the game and stop spending money on gems. I?ve been playing this game since near the beginning around 2012/2013. I only do goals when I feel like it, if at all.

Sorry if anyone takes offense to this, but I think some people just like to complain and make noise. Some of the people I see complaining about these current goals in BS and RS are still part of the same crowd who swore they?d quit if S8 kept having goals with appliances that needed 12-40 parts per appliance. Y?all are still here and S8 banks on that. Take your power back, people. A GAME should not have that much control. If you enjoy the social aspects of it, then just come on everyday, tip, say hi to your game friends and let go of the goals. Or get your ?neighbor? friends? FB or other social media information and quit playing. I am not happy with the changes either, but it?s not life or death and no one is holding a *** to our heads.
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the side goal setup. Much better than doing dozens of the same thing over and over.

The goals have been starting on Tuesday's & Thursday's you just have to check either day Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MerBearUSA View Post
    In general, if a lot of us are going to complain about all these changes, maybe it?s time you stop playing the game and find another one. Or quite simply, quit doing the goals. It?s odd to me that a game becomes a chore. If I don?t enjoy playing it, what?s the point? If the game developers don?t listen, then nothing speaks louder than quitting the game and stop spending money on gems. I?ve been playing this game since near the beginning around 2012/2013. I only do goals when I feel like it, if at all.

Sorry if anyone takes offense to this, but I think some people just like to complain and make noise. Some of the people I see complaining about these current goals in BS and RS are still part of the same crowd who swore they?d quit if S8 kept having goals with appliances that needed 12-40 parts per appliance. Y?all are still here and S8 banks on that. Take your power back, people. A GAME should not have that much control. If you enjoy the social aspects of it, then just come on everyday, tip, say hi to your game friends and let go of the goals. Or get your ?neighbor? friends? FB or other social media information and quit playing. I am not happy with the changes either, but it?s not life or death and no one is holding a *** to our heads.
    Honestly I'm starting to agree. I checked in the bakery story forum the other day to see what the new and final goal prize was, because I didn't know and wanted to, and was kinda shocked by it all.

If a game was making me that mad or upset, I wouldn't engage with it any further. Which I haven't been lately with their 2 games I used to play a lot a few years ago, and used to spend 100s to over 1000+ dollars on, bakery and restaurant. I have been guilty joining in negative and rude conversation before, but I realise and now know that it's never worth my time to get that caught up on something that isn't worth it, if it makes me feel in a bad way.

I'm not saying Storm8 is absolved of all or any blame or anything, but some players aren't even going about in a constructive manner, some are downright negative and are rude. It's not always worth the negative and mean energy. I would rather save that energy for a game that's worth playing and supporting. Which lately, hasn't been bakery or restaurant story for me personally anymore like it used to be.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-23-22 at 08:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast