Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Bubbling Up - 2022 Apr 21 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    13 days?!!! Now they are messing with RS! Does S8 listen to anything we say?
    14 days

Rhino Keeper
    I?m just doing the first appliance, for the gems.

If there aren?t even pics of what we can get, what is the point? Not that I could finish, anyway.

I hope someone makes a good game like this one that we can play.

Farm Supplier

Disheartened

I have been playing since 2012. It used to be fun & challenging within reason.
    I have to take breaks sometimes only returning to decorate for holidays & chat with friends.
    These goals are too hard now, too many parts required, too many recipes to cook, 2 day recipe? Really? And quite a few disappointing goal prizes for all the time wasted. That's why thanks to Anniras Sweets I can come here & check it out. I attempted to do both goals snd spent all my coins down to $5,000 for appliances & recipes. I'm quiting both these goals.
    It is not worth it.
    I am so disappointed in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story too. 🙁
    Last edited by shelbycatc; 04-27-22 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Adding a cooment

Executive Chef
    Can you please stop offering past ovens for 25 gems each!!

Farm Supplier
    Argh! Why was there another 5 day goal??

Host(ess)
    To add to a comment I made previously...for me, it's not so much that there is the added 5-day, as much as the fact we have to request parts to build the appliances if we need more than what we have

Even though Storm begins to mess with Restaurant Story by putting the new 5 days goal in the middle of the 13-14 days goal; the amount of items to do in the main 14 day goal (15, 20, 25, 15, 25, 12) are still manageable than what they did in the bakery with (30, 40).

It looks like Storm is trying to get us to buy gems with real money and than spent them on things in the game like buying appliance and decors on sale for 25 gems or waste gems skipping things on goals.

Anybody notice the ovens stopped dropping collectibles somewhere between 19:00-20:00..Amsterdam time.....I always harvest the collectibles just B4 the goal ends...now I missed about 20-30 collectibles...just another scam storm8 ??
    These games are becoming an ordeal and they used to be great fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Fikkie55 View Post
    Anybody notice the ovens stopped dropping collectibles somewhere between 19:00-20:00..Amsterdam time.....I always harvest the collectibles just B4 the goal ends...now I missed about 20-30 collectibles...just another scam storm8 ??
    These games are becoming an ordeal and they used to be great fun !
    I had the Side goal stop early and the main goal collectables disappeared too. I collect them before the end as well. I had a good supply of them.

Playing less now and focusing on other games. I have been playing since before 2012, I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123