Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/21: Monster Hunt s39 & Leaderboard | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    And me too. Builds up my gems - of course, I have tons of horses and plenty of energy. It's really just a matter of how much time I feel like clicking.

FYI the Goblin Thief does not give tokens.
    i too like LB game i still hace all 4 white alicolt and the direboard to get and the chest gives out cool stuff some times this round i got 2 nuggets so that nice but i do hate clicking i wish they would create a button that says hit 25 times or 10 times or something like that versus constantly hitting over and over again
    Last edited by Katnessbella; 04-22-22 at 12:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Let me add an addendum to this if we can get rid of the leadership board and still have a Monster Hunt I wouldn't mind that either. because when they actually have prizes that's worth while you see points in like the 11,000 range the first day!!! and I have a lot of energy droppers but I do not have The Love Shack so I do not have all of those alicolt that other people have so the chances of lower levels and high levels player that joined after the love shake was gone cant really compete without spending Crazy Gems or real money

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Lifting Glamazon has a 3hr timer
    1st drops: 50 coins, creep tooth, earth wisp
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    If you want the grand prize you ARE forced to compete. You have a 2 in 20 chance of getting the prize, so you HAVE to finish 1st or 2nd. So,if someone has more energy than you, thus scoring more points, you HAVE to compete ,usually needing to buy or use gems.
    The top player on my leaderboard has nearly 17,000 already. Second place is nearly 9,000 and third something like 2,000 I imagine that no one has a chance of catching the first placed player.

Another issue with leaderboards is the time zone. For me, I think events finish at 2am which is simply not workable. If I'm against players in more favourable time zones I can never guarantee that I will stay in the lead between the time I go to bed and the time the event ends. So many players save the point scoring crafted items and use a boost for the last hour - I'm never awake for this.

This time round I don't like any of the prizes for goals or leaderboard so the decision is easy. I don't need crowns, scrolls or gold troll tokens so I can just plod on with the Council and Mine storyline goals instead.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Got my first Armored Glamazon and looking forward to more, not because of her drops but because she looks good

She has a 22-hour timer.
    Can she be sold?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The top player on my leaderboard has nearly 17,000 already. Second place is nearly 9,000 and third something like 2,000 I imagine that no one has a chance of catching the first placed player.

Another issue with leaderboards is the time zone. For me, I think events finish at 2am which is simply not workable. If I'm against players in more favourable time zones I can never guarantee that I will stay in the lead between the time I go to bed and the time the event ends. So many players save the point scoring crafted items and use a boost for the last hour - I'm never awake for this.

This time round I don't like any of the prizes for goals or leaderboard so the decision is easy. I don't need crowns, scrolls or gold troll tokens so I can just plod on with the Council and Mine storyline goals instead.
    I have the same problem with time zones. Down in Melbourne,Australia, it usually finishes at 11am. I’m usually working,so,like yourself, have to do as much as I can, then hope for the best. Always frustrating coming back to see I was overrun in the final hours that I couldn’t play. Also,like yourself, I have little interest in these ‘prizes’. Might go for some troll tokens, but, could take the protest route and stay on zero points ;-/ the beauty of mrc items is you can just leave them for future events.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-22-22 at 07:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    I think some of the main reasons players dislike LBs is being burnt out from the mindless tapping. Also it's frustrating when there is only a tiny percentage of players who will ever have a certain prize. This can cause frustration between players when really it's not our fault. One can argue that it can be seen as something worth being in a competition for and that it can foster better game play but this is often not the case. Since the allocation of players into a leaderboard group seems random for us right now, it's not fair for players who have little to none experience or time to be put with players who have an abundance of both. There should at least be an opt out option for players who don't want to be included in the leaderboard. Some say they ignore it and go about their own goals but even this is difficult when the pop up screens keep flashing up at least once a day. I've only been a part of this forum for a bit of time but I can go on and on about this. Also I think after playing for a long time you eventually max out on a bunch of stuff that you have no use for so trading and participating seems pointless.
    This. It's hard to ignore a LB when the game take you to/keeps pointing out a prize you have *no chance* of obtaining. And one can't easily do regular game play or ignore the LB IMO since the dratted screens seem to pop up ON TOP of the event splash screens. Even if I am trying to ignore it, and go for tokens, it is shoved in my face numerous times a day. "Ha ha look at what you can't have, you could spend $100's on gems and still not get it, nyah nyah"

on top of the boredom of "tap tap tap"....and then you miscalculate and gems are gone. Major gem trap.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-22-22 at 06:59 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    According to SpiritWind (first page), Glamazons spawn from horses. So far I went through quite a few Glimmer Golems spawned from my horses, and only one Glamazon, spawned from Sir Pig.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    According to SpiritWind (first page), Glamazons spawn from horses. So far I went through quite a few Glimmer Golems spawned from my horses, and only one Glamazon, spawned from Sir Pig.
    Good catch; she spawns from pigs and cows, not horses. @SpiritWind, can you correct? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    1st drops: 50 coins, creep tooth, earth wisp
    I was hoping for a better coin drop from Lifting Glamazon. You'd think with so many players needing coins , a good coin dropper would have given players more incentive to get to the prize. Now I'm just, Meh. What's the point?
    I'll probably get there, but no big rush.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast