Thread: Who else missed out on 20 goal parts today?

Rhino Keeper

Who else missed out on 20 goal parts today?

Everyone believed today?s 15 day goal was to drop on the 21st (2 days from now). Now, because Storm8 decides to drop goal early without warning, me and others have already accepted our non goal parts from this morning. Totally missed out on 20 goal parts. Thanks. This game keeps getting worse. So many of my long time nbrs are quitting or taking time off. Game is to be fun not stressful.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-17-22 at 11:42 AM. Reason: language!

Host(ess)
    With the (unspecified) cadence for goals, how did you not expect a goal today??

None of my neighbors sent non-goal parts today.
    Last edited by dad_company; 04-19-22 at 04:58 PM.

New Resident
    Well, shoot my neighbors already gifted me too for the most part. Plus, if you have a life, how can you really keep up? I liked it much better when the parts to build an oven were less and the amount of goals reasonable. I guess it's evolve or go extinct? 🤔

I was expecting the next goal to start Thursday April 21. I received gifts from my usuals. My neighbours who gift has greatly reduced lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Because it was always advertised as dropping on 4/21, not 4/19. Many of us know MONTHS in advance of goal drop dates. When a goal is dropping we make it a point to not accept gifts until the goal drops and we can accept the new parts only.

Funny it’s being asked of course majority maxed out. Got lucky just got back in game to see it start. No one expected it yet, why gave us that appreciate gift.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posting comments from another Bakery thread from earlier today. Closing thread to avoid duplication. Please continue your discussion in the current event thread. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Please note that the goal calendar is labeled as speculation only and is not official in any capacity.

Sadly, with the recent changes in the goal schedule, it appears the old pattern is no longer accurate and most likely has invalidated the old speculation calendar.

Since the team has a policy of not offering any information on changes/updates beforehand, we have no way of knowing what the new goal schedule will look like going forward. Once a new pattern is established, a new speculation calendar will be able to be created but it will take a few months to see any concrete patterns. Until this time, I've added notes to the calendar post explaining this and will continue to do so until a new pattern is established. Please refer to the speculation calendar post for updated notes on the goal timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.