Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty Peonies - 2022 Apr 19 (14 Days)

Host(ess)
    My goal already says 13 days! Plus lost a lot of regular neighbours who were good at sending latest parts due to the haphazard way Storm8 is treating everyone! This is supposed to be a fun game

Mine also already has 13 left

Rhino Keeper
    13 days again!! Really like the prize BUT I know I can't finish. Since they raised the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    This goal was due to start Thursday...everyone already gifted which will put us all one day behind the already shortened goal with tons of parts and recipes. What are they thinking? I just don't get it. It's like they want us to leave? How about instead of a goal...an EASTER SALE which we NEVER got. Seriously I am this close to leaving as many of you are.
    Can someone please post what the FINAL prizes are? I have missed so many goals when I wasn't playing not sure which they are? That will help me decide whether or not to skip goal. Please post the 3 prizes at least names, if not pics. I have several things I think it could be, but not sure. I may just skip this goal since can't get parts and will already be behind. I normally finish goals within hours of the end time. This is just ridiculous.
    I too was so disappointed no Easter Sale. Been anticipating it. To make up really hope they consider the suggestions and more.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.

For years, I was able to complete every goal. No greyed out items. (RS did have a few but I managed to achieve all goal items in BS). Now, I have a large amount of unachieved goal items. I have already stopped playing 3 other Storm8 games and migrated to other companies.

Bunny tiles now. These should have been available for the previous goal. Easter was last weekend! I am storing my Easter decorations!

Thank you, AnnirasSweets. Your info is very much appreciated. Your goal info prevents further frustration. I always check your Goal Calendar Speculation. Very frustrated as the 5 day goal ended a few hours early. I checked at the 30 min. mark on my ovens and the goal was already Expired. A few hours ahead of time. 😭😱This happened to numerous people. I have always finished 5 day goals and the Side Goals several days in advance.

New Resident
    Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.
    I've checked the requirements against recent goals and for me, taking into account the number of ovens I have at various goal stages, the lowered requirements work out as follows :-

Recipe 1 = same time
    Recipe 2 = save 3 hours
    Recipe 3 = save 5 hours

Recipe 4 = same time
    Recipe 5 = save 7 or 14 hours depending on build speed
    Recipe 6 = same time

This gives me a saving of either 15 or 22 hours.
    The timer has been cut by 24 hours and for this goal, with neighbours having already sent gifts and requests, it's 48 hours shorter.

Even a saving of 22 hours doesn't cut it!

Interested to see how this affects others. Has anyone else done the arithmetic?

We still need to finish 40 10hrs recipe, SERIOUSLY?? It is impossible to get the final goal prize!

I received a Thank you gift but no idea what it was.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I received a Thank you gift but no idea what it was.
    Was the gift the ?Speciality Collection?? A display of a bunch of potted plant/ferns?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast