Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty Peonies - 2022 Apr 19 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by twinki920 View Post
    Okay, I guess I?m taking a break. The goals are just ridiculous now. They?re too close together, they have too many requirements, and now mine is two days short on time.

I?ve been playing for ten years. Time to take a step back.
    Agreed? been playing since 2011 and I have had it!!!

Where can I find the free gift? I collected it but can't find it to place it in my bakery

New Resident
    For those of you saying the goal is only 13 days for you, those indicators round down. It's probably 13 days 16 hours or something to that effect, but it rounds to 13 days for space reasons. When the goal starts it says 13 days but MEANS 13 days 23 hours. You still have the full 14 days. It's just not displayed like that.

Ive seemed to have lost a lot of neighbours since the increase of goals, if anyone would like to add me Im: TessOrr
    I?ll send new goal parts daily

Fashion Designer
    Hello to ummm whoever was listening????
    does anyone in your team (who listened????) also listened to the kind of counter presentation that we like because this new recipe looks ridiculous esp side by side with these two T_T
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A89B0784-6A47-4F1D-A6C1-A00CABF8F7B6.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	760.9 KB 
ID:	62951
    Jared,19

New Resident
    Well i guess i'll just do the 5 days goal, which have increased requirements btw, so i'm guessing they are going to make it impossible too. Think i'm slowly heading out of that game, it doesn't feel good anymore and the team has clearly no respect whatsoever for their players. Don't want to be involved with those people anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Thank you S8 for the free gift! I really appreciated it! I understand that you?re trying to evolve the game and make everyone happy, it?s hard to please everyone. Thank you S8 I personally like the additional 5 day goal!! I love getting more exclusive items and people asking for old goals to come around I think it helps and releasing old ovens too it?s nice!
    Nice to see someone who thinks the same as me. I wouldn?t feel motivated reading through these comments every time a new goal is released if I was a staff. I understand that the requirements are tough and I?ve been guilty of joining the wagon of negative feedback, but this time I was expecting people to be happier with the cute appliances and free gift. I?m excited to see the presentation of the new cake as well. The recipes look really pretty so far! I also like that we may be receiving more items having goals happening more often. I think people should do only the goals that look exciting to do if it?s too much work to do them all. Truly hope this game lasts for a long time still 🙏🏼

Farm Supplier
    First of all- I really appreciate the moderators who create this page and help us.
    However: Storm8 is ####*** nuts. Have you seen how many recipes you need for the 10 hr challenge???It's 40 which x 10 hrs would need 400 hrs. I usually get 6 stoves made for the 10 hrs. Would take at least 67 hrs to make. Less time to make stoves and accomplish challenge. I will try to open the recipes but I am not going to be able to finish. I am so tired of this game.

Farm Supplier
    The Special Gift is quite a ways back. Can't remember exactly, but keep scrolling...

Rhino Keeper
    Easter tile being released after the holiday is over - another instance of that awesome Storm8 timing.

More goals that cannot be completed, driving away customers - old and new alike. Storm8?s savvy business sense that puts all their games of of business, making its way to RS and BS.

There must be some financial benefit for them SOMEWHERE or they wouldn?t purposely drive people away from their games. I don?t get it.

Half my neighbors have quit. I?m very close. I don?t even try to finish goals anymore.