Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty Peonies - 2022 Apr 19 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    This goal was due to start Thursday...everyone already gifted which will put us all one day behind the already shortened goal with tons of parts and recipes. What are they thinking? I just don't get it. It's like they want us to leave? How about instead of a goal...an EASTER SALE which we NEVER got. Seriously I am this close to leaving as many of you are.
    You're not alone on this.. I'm tempted to quit too! Why don't they just change it from 14 to 30 days??

Nightclub Owner
    Please note that the goal calendar is labeled as speculation only and is not official in any capacity.

Sadly, with the recent changes in the goal schedule, it appears the old pattern is no longer accurate and most likely has invalidated the old speculation calendar.

Since the team has a policy of not offering any information on changes/updates beforehand, we have no way of knowing what the new goal schedule will look like going forward. Once a new pattern is established, a new speculation calendar will be able to be created but it will take a few months to see any concrete patterns. Until this time, I've added notes to the calendar post explaining this and will continue to do so until a new pattern is established. Please refer to the speculation calendar post for updated notes on the goal timing.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks again, as always, AnnirasSweets for the work and info.

S8 says they're listening, but they are ignoring. Again, too many recipes, too short a time, and too many parts. Just can't understand it.. SMH.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t mind all the new recipes, just don’t like they are small like the first recipe with the new goal. I want to see more echoes in bakery story.

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Thanks again, as always, AnnirasSweets for the work and info.

S8 says they're listening, but they are ignoring. Again, too many recipes, too short a time, and too many parts. Just can't understand it.. SMH.
    Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.

If this game continues to feel more like a chore instead of a relaxing game like it used to be...I will stop playing. I hope others abandon Storm8 the way they've apparently abandoned all reason. There's no way I'm spending $ on a free game unless it's to purchase items I truly want, not to finish a goal. Sad & greedy of them to change a game so many people used to enjoy!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m ok with the change in schedule lol I love the goals and new recipes. I?m glad to see they lowered some recipe requirements. Anniras how do you know what recipes and how many of storm 8 doesn?t communicate with you!? Just curious

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.
    If you are taking this into consideration then at least change the day from 14 to 30.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post

You lowered the first recipe on the second oven, but raised the last one up to 40 again

If it is supposed to be 14 days why does mine already say 13 days!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast