Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Bakery Story down?

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...I thought maybe there was an update so I uninstalled and reinstalled Bakery Story thinking there was an update, but now the game won't even load!

New Resident
    I can?t get in to Bakery Story. My game won?t open at all.

I have this problem with BS and RS. RS2 is fine and all other games are fine. I had put items on to cook before bed. They will all be ruined by now. I tried multiple times for the last 4+ hours. I was considering deleting BS and RS. Good time to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    Impossible to connect for the past hour. Dishes about to spoil.... I get in, but I'm kicked out after a few seconds

Device restarted, router rebooted, nothing.

So many issues lately.... Am I the only one?

New Resident

bug/ game issue

same, keeps saying ?processing? and not loading also keeps going back in time? Glad I?m not the only one.I?m in the UK on ios.
    Last edited by izzybabe; 04-19-22 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Changing apostrophes to question marks

New Resident
    My ios phone and android tap don't work to connecting Rs & Bs. I be worried about food.
    Last edited by 1223ajh; 04-19-22 at 10:10 AM.

I have been unable to play FS for a few years. Have not tried for a while. It would only work on an old iPad but that is now not functional.

Quote Originally Posted by socrata View Post
    Also fashion story .all games open for one second then give me message that there isn't no internet connection. I'm afraid it'll happen like before hope not

Me too. Also fashion story I can't open any of my games . hope they can fix it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Having problems with Dragon Story and Castle Story as well
    You still play Dragon Story? I left about a year and a half ago - so hard to expand, was getting harder and harder to breed the common dragon needed for Tales plus nowhere to put the dragons needed for various events, Adventure Leagues kept glitching and I kept having crashing issues like the current issue with Bakery Story....

....has it gotten any better?

If this Bakery Story issue isn't fixed soon, I will likely leave this game also.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have been unable to play FS for a few years. Have not tried for a while. It would only work on an old iPad but that is now not functional.
    I use Android phone it works not perfect but at least it works now it stoped think this will take a while to fix it. All the old games stopped

Executive Chef
    This isn't the end is it??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast