Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So is Chirping dragon needed in Egg-citing Easter tales not breedable ?

Rhino Keeper

So is Chirping dragon needed in Egg-citing Easter tales not breedable ?

Is Chirping dragon needed in Egg-citing Easter tales not breedable ?

It is shown as not found through breeding in its description. So have i tried breeding it since Friday with no possibility of getting it? If it is indeed not breedable, with all those days lost, how will you make it right for those trying to breed it by chapter 6 of tales?

Rhino Keeper
    I sent in a ticket for it but put Chirper instead of Chirping so they thought I meant Chipper..i sent in another note explaining my error..and someone asked one of the moderators about it but still have no answer from them eitheri have been trying since day 1 even wasted gold, I really don’t think it is breedable just like it says in the codex..but when are they going to fix..must we all fork out 200;gold if we want to continue in Tales or just pay to skip the parts requiring the common..but why should we if its their mistake.
    It seems like its just one thing after another with this game going wrong..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I sent in a ticket for it but put Chirper instead of Chirping so they thought I meant Chipper..i sent in another note explaining my error..and someone asked one of the moderators about it but still have no answer from them eitheri have been trying since day 1 even wasted gold, I really don’t think it is breedable just like it says in the codex..but when are they going to fix..must we all fork out 200;gold if we want to continue in Tales or just pay to skip the parts requiring the common..but why should we if its their mistake.
    It seems like its just one thing after another with this game going wrong..
    I saw your post in discussion and thought if it is in bugs n issues they might see it and answer here. I have been trying since Friday with both den and roost and getting mostly long times 12, 16, 9s, n 24. I have open den but don't want to try again and get long breed time if they do need fix the dragon and hopefully handicap breeding now to make it slam dunk to get Chirping.

The unbreedable is one of few things I never thought to check on when new event starts. Yup always something.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    When attempting to breed the Chirping Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Players can check the Breeding Calculator from the Dragon Wiki to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
    I am aware there are other dragons you can get, but when the Market and the Codex both show it as Not breedable…and trying and trying..i am not convinced there isn’t an issue with the game

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    I am aware there are other dragons you can get, but when the Market and the Codex both show it as Not breedable…and trying and trying..i am not convinced there isn’t an issue with the game
    The Chirping Dragon was a shy fledgling, but after more training with the Caretaker Council the Dragon is now breedable. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have concerns about any resources you spent on the Dragon before the resolution please reach out to our support team for help!

Rhino Keeper
    The Chirping Dragon was a shy fledgling, but after more training with the Caretaker Council the Dragon is now breedable. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have concerns about any resources you spent on the Dragon before the resolution please reach out to our support team for help!
    Thank you Vanelope, I think Orson, myself and most probably others contacting Customer Support and alerting them to the problem helped

Rhino Keeper
    From your reply it does seem that we could not breed Chirping until now. I did not use gold but how do i get back 3 days of breeding to try for chirping now? And i bred almost exclusively for this dragon and neglected bingo to do this which impacts my bingo position and prizes i may get. How can contacting support help any of this? Will they actually at least put chirping in my storage?

Farm Supplier
    Gee..since it is now fixed, son of a *** , I was able to breed it with not too much difficulty..not like the past few days..gee guess I was right after all and it was a game issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    Gee..since it is now fixed, son of a *** , I was able to breed it with not too much difficulty..not like the past few days..gee guess I was right after all and it was a game issue.
    I think you were lucky with that breed. I have den n roost going. first try wrong 4hr and 5 hr, then 15 and 19hr..today I had bingo den boost so used a bit of gold n nest boost Results dismal... 9,11,15,9 and I gave up when I got 24.. the boost got mangled by the reset when bingo ended and I had to quit and return because the den wouldn't let me breed anything so lost almost 15 min of boost.

I use android and I wonder if they fixed both iOS and android or forgot android...sigh so I can't try on den til tomorrow and in 5 hrs I need breed with mist for tales. It doesn't look good for me...how does S8 give me back those 3 wasted days of breeding to get dragon in 2 days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    From your reply it does seem that we could not breed Chirping until now. I did not use gold but how do i get back 3 days of breeding to try for chirping now? And i bred almost exclusively for this dragon and neglected bingo to do this which impacts my bingo position and prizes i may get. How can contacting support help any of this? Will they actually at least put chirping in my storage?
    This, 100%. It affects our bingo standing and gives us 3 fewer days to breed what may be a difficult dragon to breed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast