Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know breeding combo for Chirping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merdragon View Post
    Very true, sadly I did spend gold to speed bred it. About 20 hours ago, I bred this egg and took a screenshot, intending to spend gold to hatch it. But the game shut down straight after the screenshot, and I haven't been able to log on to the game since... (The game shut down numerous times, each time 1-3 days for me. I did raise a ticket months ago, still not fixed). I have tried rebooting my device.
    Not sure if it's the chirping egg.
    If this is the Chirping egg, I used Gold and Unicorn.
    Attachment 62952
    Yes..its Chirping...thats the same combo I used to breed it too
    I am locked out since yesterday when bingo ended..out of two devices which is not the norm for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh, deadpixel, you bring up an excellent point, as always. And you know what the answer will be: ?If you?re experiencing problems with your account, contact Support.?
    But what about players who don?t access the forum or know about Ssupport? There needs to be an in-game gift or notice or something.
    I sent in a ticket about losing gold trying to breed Chirping when unknowingly you couldn't..S8 has not responded..think they are ignoring my request..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I sent in a ticket about losing gold trying to breed Chirping when unknowingly you couldn't..S8 has not responded..think they are ignoring my request..
    I did not use gold on first 3 days but after they fixed it using den and roost i got 4,5,15,19hr fails. So i sent note to support asking how do i get those 3 days of breeding back to get drgn by chapter 6, tomorrow for me. No response for me either.

Yesterday i had breeding boost i needed to use or lose from bingo so tried some more, used a little gold n nest boost for nothing...9,11,15,9,24 hr fails on boost then another 4hr fail overnite..the 24hr is finally ready to try again. But with all those longer fails i am not hopeful. They really should give players that dragon....the 10:30. Pst reset in about an hour, maybe gift will show up then???

Rhino Keeper
    I do wonder how often the uncommon common is to start with unbreedable.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Yes..its Chirping...thats the same combo I used to breed it too
    I am locked out since yesterday when bingo ended..out of two devices which is not the norm for me.
    Thanks for verifying the Chirping egg.
    Yes, I got locked out just before I speed hatched the egg and collect before Bingo ended
    I visited this island from another island on different device, and it had rolled back, the egg is NOT on the nest :'( I still cannot log on this island to see if the egg truly rolled back/gone. I used gold to speed breed/hatch together with boosting for a few days, As soon as I got it, it rolled back and disappeared :'(
    I tried to use gold and unicorn combo on my other island, not successful yet.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got an answer…It has been fixed.
    I couldn’t wait and I bought the darned thing! Oh well...at least it was fixed.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 05-03-22 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh, deadpixel, you bring up an excellent point, as always. And you know what the answer will be: ?If you?re experiencing problems with your account, contact Support.?
    But what about players who don?t access the forum or know about Ssupport? There needs to be an in-game gift or notice or something.
    Something similar happened in their other creature breeding game several years ago, only in that instance, they released the event giving players the wrong breeding combination. It was "quietly" rectified a couple of days after the event started and players like me had bought and spent loads of gems in speed breeding. Well, players who read about it on the forum submitted tickets and got our gems back, but they stolidly refused to make an in-game announcement to advise non-forum players of the booboo.

And BTW, the breedable/non-breedable thingie? This isn't the first time it has happened on DS either. I remember at least one incident a few years ago.

Oh! It's been five months now since I've last been able to play the game. I'm still waiting patiently to get in so that I can sell off everything and say my absolute, final farewells to all this (she gestures to the DS splash screen followed by the "Attention! Try Again" pop up)

Rhino Keeper
    I can recall one player that cleaned off all their islands of everything except what you start with and they left the game..by disposing of everything , theres not temptation to come back..sounds like a great idea...����

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the chirping dragon egg
    Hopefully this will be my 1st tales event I complete
    I do love the look of the jellybean dragon

I just hope the battle tournament doesn?t stop me getting the wins I need, I?m gonna not battle now until I need it so they hopefully aren?t too hard to fight

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve gotten multiple sunrise fails lol. I guess I?m not finishing this tales.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast