Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know breeding combo for Chirping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    S8 is telling us it IS BREEDABLE but why does it say its not in the Market and Codex????

Rhino Keeper
    The dragon is indeed breedable and it is now correct in both the Codex and the marketplace. The players writing to customer support helped
    Last edited by squigglish; 04-18-22 at 03:37 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Gee even a moderator is saying it can be bred ..then why haven’t I heard of any one breeding it or see a picture of what the egg looks like..I am not spending any gold on it when its their issue and not ours with breeding.This happened before showing Not being breedable and then come on ..this is ridiculous..just another game issue and just one of manychanging it and making it possible.lif its an oops ..then fess up and change what it says in Market and Codex..

I haven't seen or heard of anyone getting it. Been trying every kind of combination. Let's face it folks, there has been no forward momentum on Dragon Story in what, two years? Same sequence repeared over and over again. The darn Mist dragon is always frisky, they can't even change that up... such a joke.

Thanks for flagging this over! It looked like this Dragon was breedable, but after further investigation, the Dragon seemed to still be hiding. I let the team know and they were able to provide the fix! This Dragon should now be breedable
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t been able to breed one yet on any of my accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! It looked like this Dragon was breedable, but after further investigation, the Dragon seemed to still be hiding. I let the team know and they were able to provide the fix! This Dragon should now be breedable
    Wait, so does this mean that the dragon was actually unbreedable for the first 3 or 4 days of the event? If so, is there a plan to make up for this lost time?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Wait, so does this mean that the dragon was actually unbreedable for the first 3 or 4 days of the event? If so, is there a plan to make up for this lost time?
    What about players spending Gold (money) trying to speed-breed this dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oh, deadpixel, you bring up an excellent point, as always. And you know what the answer will be: ?If you?re experiencing problems with your account, contact Support.?
    But what about players who don?t access the forum or know about Ssupport? There needs to be an in-game gift or notice or something.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Very true, sadly I did spend gold to speed bred it. About 20 hours ago, I bred this egg and took a screenshot, intending to spend gold to hatch it. But the game shut down straight after the screenshot, and I haven't been able to log on to the game since... (The game shut down numerous times, each time 1-3 days for me. I did raise a ticket months ago, still not fixed). I have tried rebooting my device.
    Not sure if it's the chirping egg.
    If this is the Chirping egg, I used Gold and Unicorn.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0826.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	62952

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast