Thread: Bingo progress stuck

Fashion Designer

Bingo progress stuck

It seems my bingo task is stuck. It kept rolling back to my previous complete task (keep seeing collect button no matter how many times I clicked the collect).
    Even if I tried to start new task, it just if ignores me and kept roll back to previous finished one. I cannot do anything for half a day already.
    I have tried clear cache and data already. Nothing change. Before I was lead in bingo leaderboard, now I do not know anymore.

Farm Supplier
    All you can do is message support sadly
    I had the same issue last week and from reading the old bingo thread it?s been happening since 2016 when bingo started

Farm Supplier
    Me too have same problem 🙄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    It seems my bingo task is stuck. It kept rolling back to my previous complete task (keep seeing collect button no matter how many times I clicked the collect).
    Even if I tried to start new task, it just if ignores me and kept roll back to previous finished one. I cannot do anything for half a day already.
    I have tried clear cache and data already. Nothing change. Before I was lead in bingo leaderboard, now I do not know anymore.
    This happened to me. I just submitted a ticket. They gave me some gold (definitely better than winning bingo), but it was frustrating. Definitely submit a ticket

Farm Supplier
    I had the same outcome, it seems they can?t fix it the bug though sadly