Thread: Low points

Rhino Keeper

Low points

Why am I only getting like 25-50 points per wheel spin for the leaderboard? None of my opponents have over 8000 points and I had to boost twice and spend gold just to hit the 12500 goal because I?m not getting full points on my rolls. Why do the top two or three people in leaderboards not get full points?
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Farm Supplier
    That?s the amount I?ve always got from the wheel
    I had to boost twice to get to 12,500 too but really wanted that bee dragon

I used to frequently get around 1-200 points per spin, but it's now 25 max! Usually just one or two though. I think they reduced it to force people to spend more? I really wanted the Bee dragon but I'm not spending on events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by quetzal_ View Post
    I used to frequently get around 1-200 points per spin, but it's now 25 max! Usually just one or two though. I think they reduced it to force people to spend more? I really wanted the Bee dragon but I'm not spending on events.
    Yeah when you?re like top 3 they cut your points 10 fold, I guess to give the others an opportunity to catch up. But it?s dumb. I spent gold because I was within 1000 points so I sped up the 3 hour quest a few times.

Farm Supplier
    You?d have been better off paying for a boost on a 12 hour quest and 20 hour farm harvest
    Can likely get breeding, eggs or evolution on there too if timed right

I don't have any way to buy boosts. I'm guessing because I'm on Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by quetzal_ View Post
    I don't have any way to buy boosts. I'm guessing because I'm on Android?
    You can buy boosts on Android.

Can you tell me where, please? I've searched many times and cannot find boosts for nests, farms, evolution Temple, or breeding den. I can only get them from bingo.

Farm Supplier
    Ah no you can?t buy those boosts on iPhone or Android, those are prizes only

I was talking about the boosts that give you x2 points for so many hours on the leaderboard

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    Ah no you can?t buy those boosts on iPhone or Android, those are prizes only

I was talking about the boosts that give you x2 points for so many hours on the leaderboard
    Yes, I'm sure those are the boosts that FrostyForest34 was referring to as well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.