Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Head in the Cloud Bread - 2022 Apr 13 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Yup! Happened to me too! They cut the time too short! I had an hour n half of cooking to go, with three hours of goal time left! Go back within the hour n half to serve n get my prize. Only to find the goal was gone? WTH! Why give us something extra, during a major holiday, no less! Then cut it short??!! Last time I do five day goal during regular one! They're NEVER getting MY money for this stunt! I can't even complain to them, as I don't take photos of every game move I make!! That's just stupid!! I hope they listen to us and NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!

Host(ess)
    I contacted Storm8 and the response said “there are no issues with the game that would be causing your goals not to end on time”. I’m pretty frustrated that they refuse to acknowledge the fact that they had the wrong time remaining for the “Head in the Clouds Goal”����

***Hope anyone who had the same issues, contacts Storm8 as well! ****
    Last edited by qtrubi; 04-18-22 at 06:37 PM.

I always complete the 5 day goals and the Side Goals early. This one closed a bit earlier than I thought. I had my last chocolate cakes almost finished. Everything else completed.

Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    About both goals running at the same time..mostly I think people will be turned off because it?s hard enough to finish the 14 day & side goal that we have now. If you add the 5 day at the same time, it will make it more difficult to finish especially for this of us who only have the allotted 19 appliances. Also add the 5 days to the 14 days, giving players 19 days to complete the goals.

On the other hand, combining the goals, it would give people the option to choose which if any they wish to do.
    Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Yup! Happened to me too! They cut the time too short! I had an hour n half of cooking to go, with three hours of goal time left! Go back within the hour n half to serve n get my prize. Only to find the goal was gone? WTH! Why give us something extra, during a major holiday, no less! Then cut it short??!! Last time I do five day goal during regular one! They're NEVER getting MY money for this stunt! I can't even complain to them, as I don't take photos of every game move I make!! That's just stupid!! I hope they listen to us and NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!

Same thing happened to me. I had about half an hour or less to bake my last cakes. ����

Quote Originally Posted by qtrubi View Post
    What happened to the goal???!!?! I was setting alarms to get everything done on time. I log in, and the goal is expired!!!!!!! I still had 3 hours!!!!!!
    I knew I would finish a couple hours before the goal ended. I checked when I had half an hour of baking and the goal was Expired several hours ahead of time!

With the 14 day and the 5 day goal going at the same time was very hard because I still had to build my last two stoves of the 14 day and try to build one stove of the 5 day goal. It wasted 16 parts that I didn't get for the main goal stoves. I don't have enough stove slots to do both goals at the same time. Now I have to build 5 stoves for 1st part of goal and 6 stoves for 2nd part of goal. On 5 day goal you need at least 4 stoves and then of course all the other items that need to be cooked. Then I have 4 stoves left to cook everything else and slots cost gems. How are we supposed to finish goals? Needless to say I didn't finish either goal this time around. It was hard enough to finish main goal in 15 days. This game not fun anymore

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234