Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5 day goal started during 14 day goal | REPORTED ISSUE

Executive Chef
    please lower the parts required for the second goals and change it to 30 days like you guys did before. this is the only way the game will be enjoyable to players

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	62894

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	62895

Since your listening to our feedback and making changes please re-run old goals. I want those ovens! thanks for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I really do mean it when I say we're listening to all of the feedback that is left here and that we appreciate you all for leaving it, and that we want to do what we can to make sure this game stays enjoyable for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Please know that the team is listening to your feedback and we really appreciate you all sharing them with us. We're sorry for any inconvenience experienced in the meantime.
    Stop the cap. STOP THE CAP!

You don't need to lie to us.

For the last few months, y'all have been doing everything wrong. You've ignored us! Even when you did do something in response to us, it was useless and didn't make any difference. Decreasing the food by TWO. Seriously???

How I imagine that decision went:

"Everyone is complaining about the increased food!"

"They're demanding a change!"

"I have an idea! Let's change it from 40, to 38!" U_U

"Amazing idea!" "You're so smart!"

"... What's the difference in that?"

"2" ;-;

Then we asked for more days to do the goal and you guys decreased it!

"Now they want more time!"

"How many days should we give them?"

"Not too much. Maybe 3 of 5?"

"Idk, that seems too generous."

"I have an even greater idea! Let's decrease it by a day!"

"Awesome!" "We love that idea!"

"... But most of the players barely finish hours before the goal ends."

"Okay?" ;-;

So now while everyone is stressed out trying to finish this goal - while cooking ugly recipes - y'all dropped another goal!

"I think it's time we change up some things in the game. Maybe we should try adding another goal during this one!"

"Yh, something short tho. Maybe a 5 day goal."

"Excellent! Make it happen randomly so they'll be confused and waste time hesitating to start."

"But wouldn't that make things worst? They're already leaving the game due to all the changes we've been doing. Shouldn't we wait until we've fixed the current issues and make them-"

"ALRIGHT, this meeting is over"

Basically what I'm trying to say is I honestly don't trust you guys to listen. Even if you really do something about this new goal, it'll most likely be a change to something that'll just make ppl more angry. After being let down so many times in this game, I don't trust you all to do anything good for it. Just being honest.

[Please understand that if I seemed mean or rude in this post, it was never my intention. I'm just very upset about the lack of care the team seemingly has towards our complains.]
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 04-14-22 at 11:04 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by syddiesweetshop View Post
    stop the cap. Stop the cap!

You don't need to lie to us.

For the last few months, y'all have been doing everything wrong. You've ignored us! Even when you did do something in response to us, it was useless and didn't make any difference. Decreasing the food by two. Seriously???

How i imagine that decision went:

"everyone is complaining about the increased food!"

"they're demanding a change!"

"i have an idea! Let's change it from 40, to 38!" u_u

"amazing idea!" "you're so smart!"

"... What's the difference in that?"

"2" ;-;

then we asked for more days to do the goal and you guys decreased it!

"now they want more time!"

"how many days should we give them?"

"not too much. Maybe 3 of 5?"

"idk, that seems too generous."

"i have an even greater idea! Let's decrease it by a day!"

"awesome!" "we love that idea!"

"... But most of the players barely finish hours before the goal ends."

"okay?" ;-;

so now while everyone is stressed out trying to finish this goal - while cooking ugly recipes - y'all dropped another goal!

"i think it's time we change up some things in the game. Maybe we should try adding another goal during this one!"

"yh, something short tho. Maybe a 5 day goal."

"excellent! Make it happen randomly so they'll be confused and waste time hesitating to start."

"but wouldn't that make things worst? They're already leaving the game due to all the changes we've been doing. Shouldn't we wait until we've fixed the current issues and make them-"

"alright, this meeting is over"

basically what i'm trying to say is i honestly don't trust you guys to listen. Even if you really do something about this new goal, it'll most likely be a change to something that'll just make ppl more angry. After being let down so many times in this game, i don't trust you all to do anything good for it. Just being honest.

[please understand that this post is directed to those who lost their brain cells and contributed or agreed to these horrible changes.]
    i agree with all of this soooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    For the 15 days goal I have to build around 6-7 stoves for the goal and sometimes I don’t finish on time. I have to pay gems in order to finish the goal. It’s very difficult to complete the goal nowadays. Before, I used to build 5 ovens and I finished the goal on time.

Maybe one of you math whizzes can figure out how many appliance slots one needs to finish two goals at the same time. I have 20 slots, meaning I've paid for 2, and there's no way I could finish both goals. I need at minimum 8-10 to do the 15 day, and 20 to do the 5-day, according to my math. And that's just to unlock the recipes, not even to achieve the final goal prize. Perhaps this is just a way to get us to pay gems for appliance slots?

Bakery Story is a mess. It is not possible to complete 2 goals at the same time. It is already difficult enough to do 30 30 38 for the remaining 4-6 days and to collect parts for the second appliances 40x2 32x2 on the 14 days goal; now added 5 day goal; and to collect parts for that ; we can only collect so many in 1 day. The only good thing out of this is that I happen to have 1 Too Pink oven already fully built. I got to say :

1. Never again put 2 goals out together (when 1 have not ended it is difficult to collect parts)
    2. To do/serve 30 30 38 ; and collect 2x 40 2x 32 takes longer .. (the 30 30 38 amount needs to be lower) ; (15 25 12 ; 20 20 15) is more manageable.
    3. Decrease time people expect decrease amount of items to do also.

Goodbye

Lower the 30 30 38 Lower the 7-10 hrs Lower the 40 32 parts if decreasing time and wanted to stick mini goals in between.

Rhino Keeper
    It's all about the gems!
    It's all about the money we need to spend to buy them.

I refuse. I will not buy gems with real money anymore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast