Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 5 day goal started during 14 day goal | REPORTED ISSUE

New Resident
    You are listening to us? I can hardly believe that, but maybe I?m wrong.
    If you do, then listen to that:

- Thanks for giving us this surprise right to the easter hollidays, where we like to spend our time with our families instead of doing hopeless goals!

- It?s impossible to do those two goals at a time, so I won?t even try.

- You want us to spend money for additional slots? I won?t do that.

- You want us to spend money for speeding up or buying parts? I won?t do that.

Sorry, your tactic doesn?t seem to work.

- You want us to quit your game? This might work!

Rhino Keeper
    There is no way to do 2 goals at same time. So that means o have locked recipes on an oven. I hate that. I resigned to never winning the 13 day goals now this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Thanks for this! If anyone has a SS of the following steps, please post. Thanks.

S8. Please reduce the numbers on the recipes on both of the ovens, but especially on the second oven. It's beyond ridiculous it feels like I should be getting paid. You're sucking the fun out of it. We're losing neighbors, gifting is a nightmare. You are not listening as we have been saying this for many months and there have been no changes. So please don't say you're listening. Reading and ignoring is not hearing us.

I?m just glad I had 11 hot pink ovens from when they first were released and from a previous five day goal. I only had to make one to pass the first part of the goal which now gives me 12. If I hadn?t already had these built I think I may have been in a bit of trouble building for two goals as it takes me a day to build one oven after goal opening day!!

Nightclub Owner
    Goal thread is up here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113580

I was as surprised as anyone when it popped up and so I decided to wait for confirmation before posting. Of course, the confirmation came while I was asleep so I'm a bit late, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread now given am the goals are available and the collectibles issue fixed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345