Thread: Missing gems

Rhino Keeper

Missing gems

Strange
    I had about 34 or 36 gems now I have 14. To my knowledge I didnt buy anything nor one of those recover for 16 gems happening. This ever happen to anyone else?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please contact Support regarding loss of gems - they should be able to help you figure out what happened. The link is in my signature below.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I started my game this morning to find 50 gems missing from my bakery. I contacted support. Can anybody give me an answer to what are the chances to get them back?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I started my game this morning to find 50 gems missing from my bakery. I contacted support. Can anybody give me an answer to what are the chances to get them back?
    We are not allowed to post about our support communications here on the forum. There is a specific forum rule for this. Wait for them to come back to you. Good luck!