Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/07: A Tale of Fire and Fluff | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Would be nice to play this event...if I could access my game. Contacting Support now. Hopefully too much time will not be lost.

I've been playing many years; so I have a lot of "stuff" & expansions going on and my ipad2 is considered obsolete. Not looking good but I hold to that glimmer of hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Did anyone skip ivy AND get the egg for 2 gems? Not sure it worked for me this time?
    Yes, it worked. I skipped the goal and received the egg. I then collected from Ivy and had two eggs.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyrd View Post
    I haven't been able to get into the game since early this morning. This is getting old!
    I was finally able to get back into the game this evening after being not able to log in for 5 hours. However I could quickly catch up. All of the trees worked for me to get the bluebells. The tomatoes that were already planted worked for the map piece, I spent 2 gems to bypass Ivy’s hut and then in 2 hours I can collect at the regular time ( you need 2 eggs to make the elvenite egg collection - 2 hours). What I think is different is that there is a 10 minute adventure in the Magic Forge - Egg Hunt Adventure. You need the elvenite egg collection, enchanters essence and glimmer dust.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Morning all, I've added the Prizes, Crafting info and Goal info to page 1. Good luck to those participating!

I have that Venus is a reward from goal for completing the 3rd set of map fragments.

Fashion Designer
    Really kicking myself. I missed that skip Ivy for 2 gems.
    Wondering if there are any prizes worth it. I find all those items quite easy to get. Still I can't resist. Beautiful graphics. If it gets too heavy on energy I'll have to reconsider.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68652AE6-52D6-46DD-8E52-CF4F8EBCEB5A.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	62849 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4779BB4D-2517-46D4-BC84-BDC782E12DBB.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	62850 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC2D8635-BD35-433E-877F-7015BCA93F3E.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	62851

My egg hunt (goal 4) gave me Winston. He is animated and 1 x 1. He is very cute.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Hmm - drops are not very exciting and I don't need Easter decor in my lands (not my holiday) so I guess I will skip this event. Cute dragon bunny notwithstanding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Hmm - drops are not very exciting and I don't need Easter decor in my lands (not my holiday) so I guess I will skip this event. Cute dragon bunny notwithstanding.
    I’m doing it for the scrolls!! Still working last weeks as well, but never been so low on coins, I looked in the hub and can see the stats for buildings says “drops coins”. Anyone know what drops the most coins? I really want to focus on both so I can get scrolls and finish the academy

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I’m doing it for the scrolls!! Still working last weeks as well, but never been so low on coins, I looked in the hub and can see the stats for buildings says “drops coins”. Anyone know what drops the most coins? I really want to focus on both so I can get scrolls and finish the academy
    Updated yesterday: Link to the Information Nugget for Coins: click here

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! That’s exactly what I was looking for! I kept looking at inventory, don’t know how I missed this after all these years. It’s great!
    Thanks so much!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast