Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Castle Story 04/07: A Tale of Fire and Fluff | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salmakyounis View Post
    Just wondering if it?s worth getting the value pack. I usually have a lot of the drops aside from the creep tooth. What?s this black fur someone posted it drops? The price is reasonable IMO but don?t want it to be a waste. Also what?s the best way of getting mermaid scales as I am always in dire need??
    I wanted the goblin purely from a deco perspective as I knew I’d probably be maxed out on most of its drops, aside from the gnomish storyline items. Wanted several for my monster army, so was glad for the low price. As far as mermaid scales, I think it’s just a matter of checking all your water sources and hoping for the best. Can’t think of anything that is a consistent dropper. Some things do,I guess, like the glimmer loch creature, but they generally have timers of several hours, so,if you have enough energy, you could collect from your wells and ponds numerous times before your glimmer loch is ready again. Thus stocking up that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well dang, had I known THAT I would have purchased one. Since the inventory card said Troll Horn and Troll Essence, I skipped.
    Tis a shame we can’t swap items between players, I’d be happy to give you one of mine ;-) I bought several as, in all the fantasy books I read, goblins spawn like rats, so it would have seemed odd to just have one in my ‘invading horde’ that I’m building up. Wasn’t all that concerned about the drops. Probably even maxed out on the larkspurite due to the amount of rock and ore I went thru in that gnomish storyline ;-/

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021