Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Flutterfly Leaderboard - 2022 April 6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Both the Flutterfly and Flutterbug can go into the Crawler's Hollow, Bug Barn, and Wildlife Den.
    Thanks for clarifying. I need more of all those habitats lol. I have too many pets that need those. (Fingers crossed we get more habitats)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I had to use a 30 gem yellow booster a few hours before the event ended. I was still not close enough so I had to speed up the fountain.. so now my gems aren't in the thousands anymore.. only have 700 something now.. but I was able to get the caterpillar plus came in second place!! Nice
    Great job! I found the ONLY way to win in leaderboard events is to Yellow Boost. Like Judy said, have everything ready to go beforehand with as many things made as you can. You really can't focus on anything else when you're doing a leaderboard. They're generally the most expensive of any events as you must use gems for it. I usually purchase a gem pack to max out my chances of winning or getting second place. It's hard to know for sure if you're going to win even with boosts and gems. I've had players leap-frog me literally in the last few minutes after I thought I had won. Leaderboards are definitely the most difficult and stressful events but many times they have the best prizes. What to do? "shrugs"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234