Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flutterfly Leaderboard - 2022 April 6

Executive Chef
    Anyways, I did see a player in my leaderboard using a boost for sure. I also have my suspicions about another playing also having use boost(s). I didn't see if they did, though I did go to bed one night with them under 1,000 points and returned next morning with them at 2,000. They could've also got a rocket boost, not necessarily having use a boost. I truly don't know because I didn't see the jump anyway.

At this point I think I will only use 7 gem boosters instead of using the 30 gem ones. As I accidentally spent 38 gems. And there's no way I'd be able to spend 2 hours on the game at a time for various reasons.

I will possibly use one boost sometime later. Possibly around 4 or 8pm. Not that busy today.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-12-22 at 12:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So tiny the caterpillar, hopefully the butterfly have good side then

Executive Chef
    Progressing towards the milestone caterpillar is taking forever! Kinda making me not wanna do it. I also still hate how when some of us expressed how we felt about the leaderboard whenever they asked us about what changes would we like to see and instead the raise the points needed!! Definitely not cool.. so now it takes even longer to get the milestone prize..

Executive Chef
    Yeah I'm no longer doing this. I'm at the point where I couldn't care less now to compete. At least I got 20k EXP the other day when I did use that one boost though, from all the planes that gave massive EXP. Guess that's good. I'm just lacking motivation and the funds to gem through the leaderboard now, and even if I had the gems to run through it all, I just don't care to now.

Executive Chef
    I'm still way behind. Just now getting to the 3,500 milestone. No way I'm getting the caterpillar in time. Unless a miracle happens lol or if I spend gems

Executive Chef
    I'm like 2,000 points away from the milestone pet with the event ending tomorrow. Any tips or is spending more gems the only way??

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I'm like 2,000 points away from the milestone pet with the event ending tomorrow. Any tips or is spending more gems the only way??
    When I want to collect a few thousand points.
    I fill machines needed, have pigs and truck ready to go.
    Then I Yellow Boost.
    Yellow Boost is for two hours.
    I do all my machines and pigs first and Truck.
    I then start sending planes as fast as I can making sure I have eight ready to go.
    12 points per Plane.
    Now if I still short on points.
    I speed up the Fountain.
    30 points every tap of the Finger!
    I can get a couple thousand points like in five minutes tapping the Fountain.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Thank you. I will definitely have to yellow boost!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When I want to collect a few thousand points.
    I fill machines needed, have pigs and truck ready to go.
    Then I Yellow Boost.
    Yellow Boost is for two hours.
    I do all my machines and pigs first and Truck.
    I then start sending planes as fast as I can making sure I have eight ready to go.
    12 points per Plane.
    Now if I still short on points.
    I speed up the Fountain.
    30 points every tap of the Finger!
    I can get a couple thousand points like in five minutes tapping the Fountain.

Executive Chef
    I was thinking to collect from one pig but I got too busy posting on the forum to realise the event was minutes away from ending to even get back on and do that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43E420EF-6DCB-4846-B67A-2F00B30EF8D5.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	62949

I was literally only 1 point away from getting the Caterpillar, and would have got it if I actually did what I was going to do before getting distracting with all else.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-19-22 at 06:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg , the butterfly is so cute, eventhough i can see he face barely , thanks s8

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast