Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gotta Hatch Em All Event - 2022 April 6

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    No Flydling, though I have got everything else now. Including the Collector Piglet and the Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Attachment 62924
    Attachment 62925
    Attachment 62926
    Attachment 62927

It's not shocking that I got everything else but the flytrap. Same thing happened back in July/August with the Camping type event that had the Camp Guide Flytrap in it. I also got everything but the flytrap then as well. And I've never been able to complete the Collections Gallery quest to get every item before. So this time won't be any different. I just wish I got the Flydling over the Piglet or the Cartoon telly. Or even both. Whatever, there's always next year to see if it's offered then and if I'm still playing to possibly get it then.

I have 65 dollars in iTunes money currently but nothing to spend it on it game on FS2. Which is... horrible timing on my end I guess. As there's usually something I find to spend that money on this game. Not yet anyway.

--- My (roughly) ending total, will adjust and edit as I am able to turn in few more before the event is over.

My ending total; 45 items

11x Duel Ready Penguins
    9x Card Stand
    6x Card Binders
    6x Collectors Card
    3x Card Pile
    6x House of Cards
    1x Duelling Sheep
    1x Saturday Morning Cartoons
    1x Collector Piglet
    1x Flydling

(Overall, over 1,400+ gems purposely went into this event, and over 200,000+ coins) also accidentally used 38 gems. 8 on a Pickaxe and 30 on the Chicken Stand thing. I realised a bit too late with the Chicken Stand, I used it thinking it was the regular stand at first. Up until I realised (after) 30 gems were missing somehow.

I know I said I wouldn't turn in any more after I got 2 more collectors cards, however when I was able to finally get the Collector Piglet and the Saturday Morning Cartoons. Thought for a moment I maybe had a chance again.

(Final post, will edit this one as I continue along - if needed)

I got the Flydling. Finally! About when I lost all hope.

I'm going to turn in about 3-4 collections, however after I am able to turn in them last few - I am ceasing / stopping participation.

Hopefully the gems go on sale tomorrow for me so I could buy some Pack Opening Stream Chickens. Even if not I still will buy them gems to get some.

Attachment 62934

Got my first Collections Gallery set completed now.
    Woohoo! So happy that you got the Flydling!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I got lucky this time. I don't normally get the prize pet during these collections events, but this time I got the Flydling after turning in only 7 collections... lucky 7. All unique prizes, no double ups so far.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I wish they would do away with the apple collections because it?s always terrible!
    Yes it has been abysmal. The Studio collection and Mine is bad enough but the Apple collection is ridiculous. I get maybe one card every other collection cycle. I do have max level of trees.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I got lucky this time. I don't normally get the prize pet during these collections events, but this time I got the Flydling after turning in only 7 collections... lucky 7. All unique prizes, no double ups so far.
    Congrats!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    No Flydling, though I have got everything else now. Including the Collector Piglet and the Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Attachment 62924
    Attachment 62925
    Attachment 62926
    Attachment 62927

It's not shocking that I got everything else but the flytrap. Same thing happened back in July/August with the Camping type event that had the Camp Guide Flytrap in it. I also got everything but the flytrap then as well. And I've never been able to complete the Collections Gallery quest to get every item before. So this time won't be any different. I just wish I got the Flydling over the Piglet or the Cartoon telly. Or even both. Whatever, there's always next year to see if it's offered then and if I'm still playing to possibly get it then.

I have 65 dollars in iTunes money currently but nothing to spend it on it game on FS2. Which is... horrible timing on my end I guess. As there's usually something I find to spend that money on this game. Not yet anyway.

--- My (roughly) ending total, will adjust and edit as I am able to turn in few more before the event is over.

My ending total; 45 items

11x Duel Ready Penguins
    9x Card Stand
    6x Card Binders
    6x Collectors Card
    3x Card Pile
    6x House of Cards
    1x Duelling Sheep
    1x Saturday Morning Cartoons
    1x Collector Piglet
    1x Flydling

(Overall, over 1,400+ gems purposely went into this event, and over 200,000+ coins) also accidentally used 38 gems. 8 on a Pickaxe and 30 on the Chicken Stand thing. I realised a bit too late with the Chicken Stand, I used it thinking it was the regular stand at first. Up until I realised (after) 30 gems were missing somehow.

I know I said I wouldn't turn in any more after I got 2 more collectors cards, however when I was able to finally get the Collector Piglet and the Saturday Morning Cartoons. Thought for a moment I maybe had a chance again.

(Final post, will edit this one as I continue along - if needed)

I got the Flydling. Finally! About when I lost all hope.

I'm going to turn in about 3-4 collections, however after I am able to turn in them last few - I am ceasing / stopping participation.

Hopefully the gems go on sale tomorrow for me so I could buy some Pack Opening Stream Chickens. Even if not I still will buy them gems to get some.

Attachment 62934

Got my first Collections Gallery set completed now.
    Congrats!! I have the worst luck with these collection events. I rarely get the prize. I used to always get the boost item that helps you make more parts but that never seems to help either. Invariably you always run out of a particular item at the end before the clock runs out. I'm glad at least they offer a great prize for competing the goals and turning in 5 collections. It used to be only a fishing lure. I really wanted the Flydling though. Glad you got yours. I checked your farm and it's really cute.

Executive Chef
    I bought the Chicken things, 24 of them total of 750 gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BD55B51B-DE4F-431C-8008-F851F3934710.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	62944

Name:	8955E41E-1174-4DC3-A8AB-5151953D55A5.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	62945

Gems weren't on sale either.

Name:	7E37EF76-C3C8-4A8F-ABA9-B0C34A682A84.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	430.8 KB 
ID:	62946

Name:	ABBC76FB-C7CF-4A37-9AFE-238358D7482A.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	62947

Anyways, I used all of the stands. Not going to use what they gave my though. I just decided to do it because I wanted to.

Name:	3ECEBE76-970D-476F-85A1-9EF671465AF2.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	516.0 KB 
ID:	62948
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Congrats!! I have the worst luck with these collection events. I rarely get the prize. I used to always get the boost item that helps you make more parts but that never seems to help either. Invariably you always run out of a particular item at the end before the clock runs out. I'm glad at least they offer a great prize for competing the goals and turning in 5 collections. It used to be only a fishing lure. I really wanted the Flydling though. Glad you got yours. I checked your farm and it's really cute.
    Best of luck to you next time! I know how it feels to want something from these types of things just to not get it at all.

Executive Chef
    So I think I may have found great usage for the Collectors Card with the flytrap on it.

Name:	C01F6BA2-FFA6-4BAC-AF7F-63B5B0C9BCBC.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	759.5 KB 
ID:	66961

It works as a placeholder for an actual flytrap one day.

I do have a decent actual pairing for the Collectors Card, though I cannot utilise that at the current moment. So what other better option? Using it as a placeholder. I may move the placeholders somewhere else, as I'm not quite certain of my football traps yet. I moved them from where the placeholders are now at, but I maybe swapping them back out.

Name:	474D2BB5-89F7-43FD-8077-54EC29CCB1E8.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	66962

And putting the Collector Cards there in place of that instead. Either way, will definitely be using them as a placeholder for an actual flytrap going forward until I can actually display them for decorative purposes.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345