Thread: What?s up with late Goal Posts.

What?s up with late Goal Posts.

Needs to be on time because goal is time sensitive. Especially if you need to convert gem to coins. Need to know if reward is worth it.Should be up by the time NEW goal is active.

Farm Supplier
    It is a courtesy post.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Needs to be on time because goal is time sensitive. Especially if you need to convert gem to coins. Need to know if reward is worth it.Should be up by the time NEW goal is active.
    It takes time for me to go through all of the info and get it all typed up. This information is not given to me by any official parties, it is all done by regular players who are just trying to help out the community while dealing with their real life family, work and other obligations.

I?m closing this thread. Goal posts are made by regular players on a volunteer basis for the community. There are no expectations or requirements. All players are allowed to contribute information to the goal post or create a thread if there isn’t one already made. If you have any other complaints or questions about this please either PM me or one of the community managers, or create a forum dispute.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support