Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hola Colombia! - 2022 Apr 05 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I tried a private message but it didn?t go though? I?m not very happy right now. The only thing keeping me playing is some of my neighbors. And I?m not alone in that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    It is upsetting. It is equally upsetting that my post was taken down.
    I totally agree. Hopefully I’ve done it correctly this time.

Fashion Designer
    is there any point in, ya know, making polls, giving ideas, making threads about stuff AT ALL? it's like they're not even reading these complaints or ideas we've been giving them.
    This is not even sarcasm, this is a genuine question of mine. every changes they've made/done was one that was related by mod to the team. everything else was just ummm ignored???

me : hello we'd like for the numbers of food requirements to wind down a bit so we can finish the goal please
    storm8 : *read in 2089*

New Resident
    Very angry about this, I am a student I dedicate all the time I can to the game and it is very difficult to complete the goals, it was difficult even on vacations when I played all day without hassle, my neighbors must complete the oven based gems to finish the goal and many of us can't afford this, I am very angry and this seems very unfair! They are losing players here, we asked for the goal to be lengthened not shortened.

New Resident
    We have complained many times about this and have also asked that they add at least two days to the goal duration if they want to maintain that amount but it seems that no one cares but us players.

Wow! It looks like storm8 really wants us all players to quit the game! 72 parts to build each appliance, and you need like 10 to have a shot at finishing the goal within 15 days, and now it's down to 14!! But still, you can only receive 20 gifts! Does this really make sense to anyone?

Rhino Keeper
    I went to hospital appointment and back home and all my 2hrs recipes spoiled. Then I saw left 13 days left make my blood boiling and I feel stressful. How to complete goal if you are not active? We are not robot.

Name:  1D7B7C55-85F3-4DC3-8784-E60017D8F680.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  104.8 KB

When goal started is already 14 days left.

Name:  6BC288A6-8132-443F-87CA-B2DCC2247CD0.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  47.9 KB

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like ANYTHING about this goal. Skipping - Very disappointed no Easter goal. And the fact the goal is shortened by 1 day. I finished the last goal with 4 hours left using 3 of each oven. Those doing goal should be as many of 2nd oven as can. I refuse to do these ovens with the nasty brown ovens. Like someone above said - I think they are hoping we will all leave. I will see how the Spring sale goes. If it isn't good - I am out of here. And they couldn't do an Easter side goal item either? At least the LTO that you pay for is Easter - but same item offered every year. How about bringing back items we haven't had chance to get in few years?
    If you truly want people to stay and spend their precious time and money, then make the game worth it. NOONE wants brown recipes and we definitely want timely goals to coincide with holidays. Easter goal should have been done few weeks ago to be finished by now. Everything should be Easter related or at least Spring related. Easter is in 11 days - so a sale any day now would be good so we can actually USE the items. I think the people who work for Storm need to look at calendars and realize people decorate long before the holiday and want the items ASAP. I have been playing about 10 years and you would think they would have listened by now. So many have left the game ... please get it together.

Farm Supplier
    What has happened to the team since the last 5 day goal? The recipes were so cute and the presentation was great! Now flat and brown again 🤦🏼*♀️ The tables and chairs are super nice! But the biggest cheek is the reduction to 14 days!!! Most players don't even make it in15 days, ridiculous! I hope nobody pays with gems to finish!!! 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    is there any point in, ya know, making polls, giving ideas, making threads about stuff AT ALL? it's like they're not even reading these complaints or ideas we've been giving them.
    This is not even sarcasm, this is a genuine question of mine. every changes they've made/done was one that was related by mod to the team. everything else was just ummm ignored???

me : hello we'd like for the numbers of food requirements to wind down a bit so we can finish the goal please
    storm8 : *read in 2089*
    I basically said the same thing on here yesterday and my post was taken down. No one at Storm8 cares about player feedback. They have been doing the opposite of what most players recommend in the forum.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast