Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: GOAL: Hola Colombia! - 2022 Apr 05 (14 Days)

Farm Supplier
    I am so frustrated. They cut the number of days to complete challenge, no change in number of parts, and I wasn't even able to open the 10 hr recipe. I am so done with this game. Then they throw a 5 day challenge at us at the same time.
    I will be closing my bakery. I am soooo done with Bakery Story. And I have spent a fair bit of money on this ##$$$ game. Why cut the number of days!!!!! We were already telling you how hard it is to finish a challenge-infact it was impossible.
    When they make the game fun again, I will come back

Nightclub Owner
    Like many others, I was sadly unable to finish this goal. Epically sad that the first time we get new drinks, it's when the goal timer is shortened, a holiday is going on in real life and they dropped a surprise 5 day goal on top of it all. What a downer!

On that note:

If anyone would like to share the images of the Colombian Coffee Machine CookBook recipes Unlocked and their counter displays, so I can add them to the CookBook Guide and first post it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1670683]Like many others, I was sadly unable to finish this goal. Epically sad that the first time we get new drinks, it's when the goal timer is shortened, a holiday is going on in real life and they dropped a surprise 5 day goal on top of it all. What a downer!

On that note:

If anyone would like to share the images of the Colombian Coffee Machine CookBook recipes Unlocked and their counter displays, so I can add them to the CookBook Guide and first post it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advan

here are the images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_6483441 (3).JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	62938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_6483441 (2).JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	62939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_6483441 (4).JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	62940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_6483441 (1).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	62941  

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    here are the images
    Thank you so much! I'll get these added to the CBG this week.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Like many others, I was sadly unable to finish this goal. Epically sad that the first time we get new drinks, it's when the goal timer is shortened, a holiday is going on in real life and they dropped a surprise 5 day goal on top of it all. What a downer!

On that note:

Thanks in advance!
    I would really like the 10 hr recipe unlocked. I was 1 hr away of getting it unlocked. Thanks. I would appreciate that
    Cathy SS (CatSS4)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011