Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going For The Bullseye - Baby Pink Elephant - 2022 April 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Oh I want this! I haven't spent any money on the game in about a month, because I've either spent that money elsewhere or haven't had the wants to.

Attachment 62766

May now, depending on if this appears or not. I didn't get it last year because I didn't like the babyish theme it appeared in then. I can now possibly get it directly without having to get other things in the process.
    This is really cute. Good luck. I hope you are able to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    This is really cute. Good luck. I hope you are able to get it.
    Thanks for this and indirectly reminding me to go check the treehouse. Lately I've forgot to check because I haven't set a timer because I get too busy + distracted to even remember to set one after I've sometimes checked the treehouse. Even though I checked earlier , I'm going to set the timer for 8pm/9pm if I remember to. Because that's usually the time I get / play the most anyway.

Hopefully you get what you want as well.

Executive Chef
    I've forgot to check the treehouse for 2-3 days up until yesterday evening. There's now only 11 or so days left and I've missed so far 3-4 maybe even up to 5 daily log ins already. So far I still haven't seen it. But I'm sure it doesn't help how I've forgot to check on a daily basis.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully the gems go on sale tomorrow. If not though I will have to buy them at full price. They're offering the thing I wanted now in my treehouse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5B97FF96-D95D-4B25-8545-7BA359E84772.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	62933
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to get 2 of the Baby Bunny Dens. I think I may have the perfect spot for them but would need to have 2 for it to work. And currently, I still only have 1. There's only 2 or so days left, so I don't think I'll get lucky getting the 2. So hopefully this makes another return one day in the future, so I can get and have 2.

Anyways, decided to save some gems from my last gem purchase for last event thinking I would possibly need them - well I don't just yet. However, if nothing else it gives me spare gems to use for whatever. Maybe I can use them next event in the next week from now. If I like the event then and want something from it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12