Thread: Receiving part request from 2 days ago.

Receiving part request from 2 days ago.

Why isn?t that some put in a part request and sometimes I will receive it 2 days later? Happens when I receive parts gift too sometimes. Other person think I?m not sending and it look like they are not sending to me as well. Deleted people not realizing this might be the cause. ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Why isn?t that some put in a part request and sometimes I will receive it 2 days later? Happens when I receive parts gift too sometimes. Other person think I?m not sending and it look like they are not sending to me as well. Deleted people not realizing this might be the cause. ???
    This has been going on with me too, for over 5 years now. In Fact, I have seen requests not go through. I have two drop accounts that I use to gift myself. I’ve sent myself requests and don’t receive them. So, request issue has been tested and found wanting! Only have a couple other neighbors that complain of this, so must be specific to only some players. When I sent an email to Storm about it (5 years ago) they said they could find no issue. So, we’re stuck with this problem.

Host(ess)
    I think this happens because we can only receive 20 requests in a day, so if you have 40 neighbours it would take 2 days for all those requests to come through. Also some neighbours will answer requests faster than others so it can look like some neighbours just aren't sending requests xx