Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with getting the Goblin Greif to spawn ( beside one?)
    One spawned for me.

Executive Chef
    I spawned one Goblin from the Geode Ore.

Executive Chef
    Oh, in part 3 they seem to have much better spawn rate- for me at least ( so far).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m still working on the storyline. The cursed reefs are VERY expensive and they don?t always trigger a mermosoa which doesn?t always drop a venom. I need 9 more venoms to upgrade my tide pool to level 6. I?m thinking I?ll be on this storyline for a LONG time.
    I think that is the Marshlands storyline, isn't it? I don't know. I'm tired. I'm working on What Storms May Come and haven't come across any cursed reefs or mermosoa yet. I wish I hadn't used coins to start on this new storyline because now I can't continue to work on the Mermaid storyline.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I think that is the Marshlands storyline, isn't it? I don't know. I'm tired. I'm working on What Storms May Come and haven't come across any cursed reefs or mermosoa yet. I wish I hadn't used coins to start on this new storyline because now I can't continue to work on the Mermaid storyline.
    No, it’s the mermaid one. I was SO excited to be done with the wretched storyline and then another one popped up.����*♀️

Farm Supplier
    As I see it, the difference is that this is another main story Goal, not an Event. So it stands to reason if you haven?t advanced far enough in the main story Goals and/or expanded to one of the adjacent plots, you aren?t going to be able to play this story line until you do. It isn?t going anywhere, it?s part of the main story 🙂However, having said that, I could be entirely wrong and it wouldn?t be the first time 😂

Fashion Designer
    One spawned the very first rock I chopped, but I've chopped many since and no spawn.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    One spawned the very first rock I chopped, but I've chopped many since and no spawn.
    Wait until part 3. I tried so hard at the last 2 goals of part 2. But things seemed to change around Part III. I currently can spawn them with not too much troube.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Wait until part 3. I tried so hard at the last 2 goals of part 2. But things seemed to change around Part III. I currently can spawn them with not too much troube.
    What is the Goblin Flag, which drops from the spawned Goblin, used for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    What is the Goblin Flag, which drops from the spawned Goblin, used for?
    Starts in part 3 - Crafting Gnomish Flag in Workshop (2 hours) - very first goal asks you to make one. ( 1 Enchanter Essence, 6 gnomish silver, 2 flags from golem)

Also - to summon a goblin thief. ( Goblin workshop - 4 hours) - you would need 40 Goblin Flags, 10 Gnomish Grog ( craft in Workshop) and 13 Gnomish emeralds

I'm just on second goal in part 3 - so I don't know further

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast