Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Hi, I am a little confused, I am on part 2 and trying to move up to level 4. I have been stuck here for awhile because I can't seem to get any Gnomish gold. What am I doing wrong?
    Gnomish gold
    Info: A rich, beautiful raw metal. Found deep in the Gnomish Mine.
    Found: geode ore, gnomish chest, Wisterium Tree, Gnomish Mine | released in goal 3, part 2 of A Little Gnomish
    Uses: upgrading the Gnomish Mine, item in Firefly Cage craft (Workshop, 10)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Gnomish gold
    Info: A rich, beautiful raw metal. Found deep in the Gnomish Mine.
    Found: geode ore, gnomish chest, Wisterium Tree, Gnomish Mine | released in goal 3, part 2 of A Little Gnomish
    Uses: upgrading the Gnomish Mine, item in Firefly Cage craft (Workshop, 10)
    I guess I totally forgot about those items, I just found them in my inventory! Thank you so much for all your help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I guess I totally forgot about those items, I just found them in my inventory! Thank you so much for all your help!
    I am so glad you found them. Happy to help!

Rhino Keeper
    Apologies if this has already been answered, but do the crafts still disappear by design after all goals complete or are they available again to all, considering they now can be traded with the Elves?

I'm asking because I'll be finishing all goals soon and need to know if I should craft more "heavy" items before the ability to craft them disappears. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The gnomish forge has the gnomish block and beam and the mine block and beam crafts. Workshop restored the gnomish grog last week.

Host(ess)
    We will need Gnomish Flag put back in Workshop please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The gnomish forge has the gnomish block and beam and the mine block and beam crafts. Workshop restored the gnomish grog last week.
    Hmm ok... I guess I'll hold and craft some more items to save time when they are requested in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I have tried the search but unable to find anything.

I am level 9 on the mine and due to the amount of firefly cages and gnomish flags needed to get it to 10, I am wondering if it is worth buying the Glowing Boulder and the Rainbow Geode and collect daily as opposed to buying the geode rock and ore.
    It is getting costly, especially when some do not give the silver and gold needed.
    I bought both but the drops are scant, so it really didn?t save that much money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarnSpice2017 View Post
    We will need Gnomish Flag put back in Workshop please.
    I'm still missing the Gnomish Flag in the Workshop. Is crafting in a different building?
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I'm still missing the Gnomish Flag in the Workshop. Is crafting in a different building?
    Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads (see forum rules). I noted you've posted in the correct thread in the bugs forum. This is a discussion thread and not the place to report issues. This is a known issue and any updates will be posted in the Bugs forum. Thanks very much.