Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I had the same issue; I restarted the game and new plots appeared

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think this is correct, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

So the square area I marked in red is the first "new plot" of the event. In this account, I hadn't expanded the square directly to the left of the new one, but I did expand the area in front. So I was able to open the area and continue the storyline. I think the areas that "must" be already open are the blue squares. So if either the one in front of the event square, or the one to the left, aren't already open, and it is surrounded by unopened area, you will have to open one of those areas first before you can access, I think. The game's green arrow will point to the area, but if a square next to the new area isn't open you can't access it. Since the square to the Right is also part of the event, you can't choose that area first. So focus on getting to the area to the left, or in front.

Attachment 62736
    [removed] thats 50 WL My freind did not have to open the 50WL one since they had the goal related one already open

The one in front is goal related and should not require it to be opened to START this StoryLine
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 04-01-22 at 10:26 AM. Reason: non-constructive

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinderBox View Post
    [removed] thats 50 WL My freind did not have to open the 50WL one since they had the goal related one already open

The one in front is goal related and should not require it to be opened to START this StoryLine
    This person is trying to open the goal related square, which I have marked in red. That's the one I am talking about. The "goal related one". One can't already have the goal related one open before reaching the goal? I had no ability to expand to that back row, even before the new building was loaded.

I thought on the main board, we had to have access to the area before we could open it, even in an event.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 04-01-22 at 10:27 AM. Reason: edited Original
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

This person is trying to open the goal related square, which I have marked in red. That's the one I am talking about. The "goal related one". One can't already have the goal related one open before reaching the goal? I had no ability to expand to that back row, even before the new building was loaded.

I thought on the main board, we had to have access to the area before we could open it, even in an event.
    Goal Related to ANOTHER goal not this Current StoryLine Goal. [Removed]
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 04-01-22 at 10:28 AM. Reason: non-constructive

We had numerous occasions where we didnt have to migrate to the Goal plots.. there were horror issues where ppl thought they had to plod through plots.. no they usually just open up in when needed and no adjacent was needed.

Thank you everyone for your advice! I’ve forced closed and restarted the game numerous times…nothing! I don’t have the plots either in front of or alongside the plot in question opened. @SpiritWind00- PLEASE find out what the requisites to open the plot are. I have completed the Elven part needed as stated. Further information update would be greatly appreciated ��

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As I see it there are 2 issues:

1. expanded all around new area and the new plots don't show the arrows. Force closing should fix this. (Make sure you're on the latest version of the game which is 2.3.3 as shown on the Help/FAQ screen in game)

2. not expanded opposite / adjacent to new goal plot and arrows not showing (despite force closing) - more than likely need to expand to those opposite or adjacent plots.

Suggestions: wait for HungryGoblin to weigh in on whether or not this is normal or a glitch; or reach out to support to check. I don't think we can offer any more advice until more information is known. What Sofia posted was an excellent visual. So, unless another player can confirm point 2 is the reason why the plot with Gimble is not showing as available, there is nothing further I can do to further assist you.

Jen: I'll check with HungryGoblin.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    As I see it there are 2 issues:

1. expanded all around new area and the new plots don't show the arrows. Force closing should fix this. (Make sure you're on the latest version of the game which is 2.3.3 as shown on the Help/FAQ screen in game)

2. not expanded opposite / adjacent to new goal plot and arrows not showing (despite force closing) - more than likely need to expand to those opposite or adjacent plots.

Suggestions: wait for HungryGoblin to weigh in on whether or not this is normal or a glitch; or reach out to support to check. I don't think we can offer any more advice until more information is known. What Sofia posted was an excellent visual. So, unless another player can confirm point 2 is the reason why the plot with Gimble is not showing as available, there is nothing further I can do to further assist you.

Jen: I'll check with HungryGoblin.
    Point 2 friend did not have to expand to the one with 50 WL requirement... thats 50 WL... please dont tell people to waste 50 WL????

ITS the Elmental Discovert PLot that is causing this. [removed]
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 04-01-22 at 10:29 AM. Reason: non-constructive

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinderBox View Post
    Point 2 friend did not have to expand to the one with 50 WL requirement... thats 50 WL... please dont tell people to waste 50 WL????

ITS the Elmental Discovert PLot that is causing this.[removed]
    I'm not. I'm referring to existing available plots in row minus 2 where the elemental buildings are located. Plot H-3 is unrelated to the storyline as far as I can tell and you do have to open it to access the new goal related plot. Please note that until I hear back from S8 about this I will not reply to any further posts about this. I've made a bug report with S8. Thank you.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 04-01-22 at 10:30 AM. Reason: edited original

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm not. I'm referring to existing available plots in row minus 2 where the elemental buildings are located. Plot H-3 is unrelated to the storyline as far as I can tell and you do have to open it to access the new goal related plot. Please note that until I hear back from S8 about this I will not reply to any further posts about this. I've made a bug report with S8. Thank you.
    The team is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast