Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

New Resident
    Hi my task to create a gnomish omelette says it?s locked by goal! I can?t figure out how to proceed can anyone help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoffmann View Post
    Hi my task to create a gnomish omelette says it?s locked by goal! I can?t figure out how to proceed can anyone help?
    Which part & goal step are you?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoffmann View Post
    Do you meet all of the pre-requisite story requirements? Guessing yes if you are up to a goal that asks you to craft the omelette. Always good to double check! Are you on part 1 goal 3? If you can let us know what goal is in your book to confirm that would be good. If force closing your game didn't work and you meet all of the other requirements, then you will need to reach out to Support to unlock the craft for you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Do you meet all of the pre-requisite story requirements? Guessing yes if you are up to a goal that asks you to craft the omelette. Always good to double check! Are you on part 1 goal 3? If you can let us know what goal is in your book to confirm that would be good. If force closing your game didn't work and you meet all of the other requirements, then you will need to reach out to Support to unlock the craft for you.
    Yep part 1 goal 3 and yes closed many many times I?ve been stuck here for a long time but working the other stories and challenges. Ok I will contact support thanks for your guidance!

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I have tried the search but unable to find anything.

I am level 9 on the mine and due to the amount of firefly cages and gnomish flags needed to get it to 10, I am wondering if it is worth buying the Glowing Boulder and the Rainbow Geode and collect daily as opposed to buying the geode rock and ore.
    It is getting costly, especially when some do not give the silver and gold needed.
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I have tried the search but unable to find anything.

I am level 9 on the mine and due to the amount of firefly cages and gnomish flags needed to get it to 10, I am wondering if it is worth buying the Glowing Boulder and the Rainbow Geode and collect daily as opposed to buying the geode rock and ore.
    It is getting costly, especially when some do not give the silver and gold needed.
    As I roll in coins, I bought a lot of them. With a 2 hours timer, you have a good chance to stock quite a few Geodes & Boulders, so if you aren't in a hurry wait & collect.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Only three more each of Mine Beams and Blocks to go. Thanks to the Weekday Warrior’s prize of twenty minutes of unlimited energy, I’ve collected enough materials to complete this part of the main storyline without expanding my stored energy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As I roll in coins, I bought a lot of them. With a 2 hours timer, you have a good chance to stock quite a few Geodes & Boulders, so if you aren't in a hurry wait & collect.
    2 hours? I thought it was daily
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    2 hours? I thought it was daily
    The mine has 2 hours collection, and it start dropping useful stuff as of level 5. You should just not be in a hurry.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I am a little confused, I am on part 2 and trying to move up to level 4. I have been stuck here for awhile because I can't seem to get any Gnomish gold. What am I doing wrong?