Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Harvest champion is my go-to. If you've got a hoarde of skunkupeas and other critters that drop tomatoes, perhaps collecting during WW might get you up there. How many tomatoes do you need?
    I just saw this. Thanks for the recommendation.
    The amount I need is pretty much as many as I can get. My plan is to just keep making omelettes for the adventure until I finish the storyline … and it will take me a while to finish this one as I am not really spending energy chopping the items for this storyline.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I just saw this. Thanks for the recommendation.
    The amount I need is pretty much as many as I can get. My plan is to just keep making omelettes for the adventure until I finish the storyline … and it will take me a while to finish this one as I am not really spending energy chopping the items for this storyline.
    The adventures are quite good aren't they. I got a couple of super useful items too. But I bit the bullet, spent a few million coin and finished the story. I would love it if you can keep us updated with any further adventure drops. Here's what I have so far:

earth wisp, enchanter's essence, firefly cage, geode ore, geode rock, gnomish beam, gnomish block, gnomish flag, gnomish omelet, lumin essence, mine beam, mine block, mithril, silver ore (~1-4), simple glue

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The adventures are quite good aren't they. I got a couple of super useful items too. But I bit the bullet, spent a few million coin and finished the story. I would love it if you can keep us updated with any further adventure drops. Here's what I have so far:

earth wisp, enchanter's essence, firefly cage, geode ore, geode rock, gnomish beam, gnomish block, gnomish flag, gnomish omelet, lumin essence, mine beam, mine block, mithril, silver ore (~1-4), simple glue
    Will do SW!
    I will say that you might be close to the full list. I have not seen anything from the adventure that you do not have already listed. If I do see something, I will let you know.

Executive Chef
    Yay - done!! I will not miss all that chopping.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yay - done!! I will not miss all that chopping.
    Congratulations on finishing! Just in time for the next event.
    I will think of you while chopping for gold bars. I still have 19 more cages to craft.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry if I missed this - do I only need 1 Jeweled Apple? I can?t find it in the maths
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Sorry if I missed this - do I only need 1 Jeweled Apple? I can?t find it in the maths
    Seems to be that way. It's needed for the crafting of the Goblin Trap, and we only need to craft one of those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am baffled I have been stuck on part two where I have to level up the mine to level 4 . Trust me I am on this constantly daily for the past two weeks or since I got to this part I have been unable to get the gold and the Purple drops. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thx
    I'm in the same boat. Can't get past this point. I never get anything from the mine except the little dark gray spire thingy. The geode rocks are too expensive to chop. This event probably is my least favorite to work on because of it.

Gnomish Cave

What is with the Gnomish Cave? How do I advance ? Castle Story!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenmazey View Post
    What is with the Gnomish Cave? How do I advance ? Castle Story!
    Hi, welcome to the forum. I've merged your post to the main thread. All of the goals and information for this storyline are available on page 1 of this thread. If you can't find what you're looking for, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.