Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Then I'm sure I'm missing a trick. Gnomish gold is definitely an issue for me. 7 Geode ores without any seems a lot, so I can't help thinking there's another supply I'm missing, especially when you say it wasn't an issue for you. Is there another supply?
    Found: geode ore, gnomish chest, Wisterium Tree, Gnomish Mine

It's so random isn't it. I find the gold drops ok for me, but the fireflies were non existent in a heap I chopped and then I did another big chop fest and got quite a few. I have the 2 gem items listed in 'found' and they do help. Slow and steady is the way unless you spend millions at a time. I might still do that...

Fingers crossed the next batch of ore you chop will be better for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Found: geode ore, gnomish chest, Wisterium Tree, Gnomish Mine

It's so random isn't it. I find the gold drops ok for me, but the fireflies were non existent in a heap I chopped and then I did another big chop fest and got quite a few. I have the 2 gem items listed in 'found' and they do help. Slow and steady is the way unless you spend millions at a time. I might still do that...

Fingers crossed the next batch of ore you chop will be better for you.
    Thanks SW. The power of the post...I did get ONE in the 8th chop! It's definitely a slow and steady one, this one. Unless I win the S8 lottery, I am going to taking this at the pace that coins allow. The good news is that it isn't timed. The bad news is that my impatience gene wasn't advised of the change in pace.

On a really positive note, I just absolutely love the look of the magnoliopal and wisterium trees - they look so pretty, and I will be asking for them at my local garden centre this spring. I want a real garden full of pretty trees that drop gold and silver bars!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I finished gnomish storyline & I received items I don't need anymore as a prize. We get the gnomish chest after upgrading mine to level 10. We still receive supplies from the mine. And we get a geode rock after finishing last expansion when we longer need it. Am I missing something? Thanks.
    YES, I am also left scratching my head. Why are we receiving all the things that we so desperately needed during the storyline after we have finished?? I just DO NOT understand at all.

I've asked the team already about a couple of things including if gnomish items will become requested items for Elven trades; and if there can be an expiry added to crafting the Goblin Thief for those players that don't want to craft one when they have completed all goals up to part 4. Once I have answers to all my questions I'll report back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked the team already about a couple of things including if gnomish items will become requested items for Elven trades; and if there can be an expiry added to crafting the Goblin Thief for those players that don't want to craft one when they have completed all goals up to part 4. Once I have answers to all my questions I'll report back.
    I hope it's more than just Elven Trades. Maybe an adventure or even better the exchange. We have far too many drops and items that drop.

Executive Chef
    Just interested...how is everyone going with this? I mean, apart from those amazing players that have finished already.

I stopped to take part in the Sea Stables event. I'm just collecting supplies and trying to slowly plough on. I'm at Part 4, Step 2, and just desperately seeking coins and gold for firefly cages. I am managing to make a few beams and blocks in the meantime, so that's progress, but this is slow! Please tell me I'm not alone back here!

Just interested...how is everyone going with this? I mean, apart from those amazing players that have finished already.

I stopped to take part in the Sea Stables event. I'm just collecting supplies and trying to slowly plough on. I'm at Part 4, Step 2, and just desperately seeking coins and gold for firefly cages. I am managing to make a few beams and blocks in the meantime, so that's progress, but this is slow! Please tell me I'm not alone back here!
    Nope, not alone back here by any means! We can meander together then... Well you can all tell where I'm up to as page 1 updates! (currently waiting to upgrade to Level 9) I buy a bucket load of geode items, chop, craft and then wait to get more money. I do have oodles of coin, but I just don't want to go under a specific number.

I want to make the most of the beautiful trees I bought. Considering that I am very much a 'completer', I'm enjoying the slower pace. I admire those who have finished though and am grateful to have the goals to share with you all. My blue goal book stood empty there for a while, so I also want to have something in it.

Fashion Designer

You are ahead of me. I am on Part 3 Goal 7.
    During the last monster hunt, I was able to improve my coin generation so I am okay there. However, I realized that I do not generate enough energy to keep up this, expansion, and playing the events. So I slowed WAY down and am enjoying the journey. I do not have a target for completing this, but the Walrus event will hopefully give me another energy dropper which will help.

Rhino Keeper

I am just a little ahead of you, I have just upgraded the mine to level 9 and I am now in Part 4 Goal 4.
    I was so low in coin that I had to optimize my coin farming for a couple of weeks, up until I reached 2 millions coins again. I have always had around 20+ millions in the bank until I decided to expand a lot my Island of Audra a few months back, silly of me... I got broke.

My strategy now is, I purchase geode ore and/or rock as I need some, but I never go below 2 millions coins. My bottleneck is the Gnomish Gold to make the cages, but that's fine, there is no rush in finishing this at all.

I find the trips to the Mining Adventures fruitful, sometimes.

Mining Adventure
    Storable: No
    Info: Go deep within the mine!
    Type: Adventure
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted In: King's Keep, Queen's Court
    Requirements: 3 Jeweled Flower, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate II
    Arc: A Little Gnomish IV
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Production Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534

so far in 4 trips, I manage to get from that: 1 geode rock, 1 geode ore, 1 gnomish flag, 3 mithril, some silver, 1 simple glue, 1 mine beam, 1 mine block, 1 firefly cage !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0266.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	442.6 KB 
ID:	63087
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Thanks for posting your adventure drops! I need more intel on this for page 1, so if anyone is going on the Mining adventure and you get something different to what's already posted, please let me know so I can add that information.