Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Photo button on the Main Menu. Click it and there is a tiny camera on the lower right. It will take a photo without any extraneous stuff.

Attachment 62921

I just started part IV so it will be a while.
    Thanks for that. I had forgotten all about it. I usually do a screen shot with the home button and power on button. The camera will be better.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your setup, that's very inspiring.
    I am also at the last stage of Part III, I am stuck at the cage crafting, the fireflies have abandoned me..

My head still hurts after looking at the latest update of ShibuyaCloth's math table for Part IV... (Thanks to ShibuyaCloth and to SW for your outstanding efforts)
    another 110 fireflies, 270 Fangblood gems and 486 Gnomish slivers...
    I'm with you. It gave me a headache too. Slow and steady now and hope for some good drops from my mine and extras.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone who has finished what does the goblin thief drop post event? I never crafted him as I found him creepy, however I believe he would have been the most useful as it sounds like he drops flags. I actually regret buying the value pack as it finally dropped a jeweled flower just now when I'm 5 firefly cages from the end. Usually I resist buying things to help until it's too late, but this time I spent gems and coins to buy things to help at the start, think I will go back to my old ways and just chop. Hard to tell how much energy I've used as that replenishes, but I do believe I've spent close to 20 million and I just need 1 more firefly, now if something I've bought would just drop that so I didn't have to buy at least 1 more ore...

Well it must be the power of the post, I didn't get any firefly drops, but the mine did give me an ore, which on the 10th chop gave me the last firefly. Now it's just flags and cages. I know I should be like others (SW you're so patient) and just wait, but I can't help it. Hopefully I'll get the coins back up before the next main storyline addition. I was very pleased to see we were expanding some of the extra squares though. Thanks S8.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-17-22 at 10:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Out of all the extras I bought, probably the thief (crafted) is the best. He drops flags consistently.

I don't have 20 million coins, so I set myself a limit of spending about 200,000 coins a day. So today I bought one rock and 3 ores.
    I managed to get 2 fangblood gems, a far cry from the 10 I need to craft only one of each item for building, and from my 3 ores I got a couple of gold, even a firefly, but 0 gnomish silver. How can I advance on that? Surely we aren't meant to start buying the 400 odd we need at 8 gems each.
    Feeling a bit peeved.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished last upgrade yesterday Surprisingly all the crafts disappeared from Gnomish Workshop and other buildings. But I am still getting drops with event items and last expansion also gives those. Notlike Mermaid storyline…
    Small correction: gnomish omelet craft srays in kitchen, but all other crafts related to this storyline dissapeared.
    Last edited by Scratte717; 04-17-22 at 11:04 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Finished last upgrade yesterday Surprisingly all the crafts disappeared from Gnomish Workshop and other buildings. But I am still getting drops with event items and last expansion also gives those. Notlike Mermaid storyline?
    Small correction: gnomish omelet craft srays in kitchen, but all other crafts related to this storyline dissapeared.
    Thanks, as I am a collector, I will refrain doing the last upgrade. I am not finished with gathering all the materials for the Shovel, so I have time to double that amount
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished after spending around 26 million coins that includes the expansion of 6 plots in the row. I made a 4 million coin mistake of buying the gnomish boulder and geode. Also waisted gems on buying the chest and tree at the beginning. I thought I’d take it slow but couldn’t help myself playing/chopping. All the new crafts are exciting and enjoyable.
    The single blocked plot in the middle is bugging me too much.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just started Part IV, could anyone tell me what items we can find when going on the Mining Adventure?

Mining Adventure (3 Jeweled Flowers, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate) - 1 day

Would you recommend crafting a bunch of Jeweled Flowers ahead and multiplying these trips to the Mining Adventure?

Thanks much.

Executive Chef
    Silly me, I thought the trap that took 24 hours to make was basically the last step before the expansion and the end so I stopped making cages and fighting goblins only to discover we need a special shovel. I did get several seals of the dark elf to expand the other area

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I have just started Part IV, could anyone tell me what items we can find when going on the Mining Adventure?

Mining Adventure (3 Jeweled Flowers, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate) - 1 day

Would you recommend crafting a bunch of Jeweled Flowers ahead and multiplying these trips to the Mining Adventure?

Thanks much.
    I got nothing, so I did not invest further. As the goal triggered I got a dialog overlap, so no clue if there was the infamous black banner.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...