Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    That one’s for part 2 of the ‘an elemental discovery’ storyline. This one is the row behind that lot. Maybe your friend isn’t levelled up enough yet?
    LVl 50's with the Reliquary requirement done...

Off to a great start!😡

Goal 1, Step 1- Explore the area-button to click takes you to a spot with a yellow arrow, tap the spot and Nothing happens.
    Have forced closed the game Numerous times. Have even turned off and restarted my device. Nothing happens except, numerous times of not being able to get into the game. I?ve completed the Elven parts needed to open the plot, nevertheless, I still cannot do anything, as nothing happens when I tap the spot with the arrow.

Another glitch that needs fixing in this game S8. Oh, also cannot attach photos to show it, no button appears to click to add the photos 🤔.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Goal 1, Step 1- Explore the area-button to click takes you to a spot with a yellow arrow, tap the spot and Nothing happens.
    Have forced closed the game Numerous times. Have even turned off and restarted my device. Nothing happens except, numerous times of not being able to get into the game. I?ve completed the Elven parts needed to open the plot, nevertheless, I still cannot do anything, as nothing happens when I tap the spot with the arrow.

Another glitch that needs fixing in this game S8. Oh, also cannot attach photos to show it, no button appears to click to add the photos ��.
    Thats what I just posted about above... do you have the spot next to it opened.. that is part of the Elemental Discovery goal.. read the posts directly above here here for clarity

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post

Another glitch that needs fixing in this game S8. Oh, also cannot attach photos to show it, no button appears to click to add the photos ��.
    Goal 1, step 1 only requires you to click on the GO button on the goal screen.
    Goal 2 is Explore the Area: yes you have to force close first, but if you click on the GO button it will take you to the plot you need to open with a yellow arrow hovering on it.

Are the plots in front of I-3 (the first plot to open) accessible for you?

Let me find the post with a link I wrote on how to post pictures and I'll edit my post. I've added this to the HOW TO USE THE HUB thread.
    update: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1164567
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-31-22 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    That one?s for part 2 of the ?an elemental discovery? storyline. This one is the row behind that lot. Maybe your friend isn?t levelled up enough yet?
    Guarantee they made the adjacent plot a requirement.. please fix

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal 1, step 1 only requires you to click on the GO button on the goal screen.
    Goal 2 is Explore the Area: yes you have to force close first, but if you click on the GO button it will take you to the plot you need to open with a yellow arrow hovering on it.

Are the plots in front of I-3 (the first plot to open) accessible for you?

Let me find the post with a link I wrote on how to post pictures and I'll edit my post.
    I-3 ??? What does referencing the MAP have to do with it...? Yeah force close numerous times on multiple accounts... ie changed accounts... will not open.. Expand Banner and using the goal mechanism

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The other players and I are only trying to help figure it out why expanding is not working for your friend and Jen 7779...

I-3 is the first plot to open in this story. It's harder without a visual. I'm giving you information based on my own experience this morning. The only pre-requisite info I was given is what I've provided in Part 1 goals. I'm sorry your friend is having issues. If they still cannot open that plot and it's not blocked by an unopened one, perhaps they should log a ticket with Support.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The other players and I are only trying to help figure it out why expanding is not working for your friend and Jen 7779...

I-3 is the first plot to open in this story. It's harder without a visual. I'm giving you information based on my own experience this morning. The only pre-requisite info I was given is what I've provided in Part 1 goals. I'm sorry your friend is having issues. If they still cannot open that plot and it's not blocked by an unopened one, perhaps they should log a ticket with Support.
    What do you mean its not blocked by an unopened one? So you are saying its possible and unopen spot could be blocking the continuation of this new StoryLine?

New Resident
    Same issue! Just a single arrow and it does nothing when I click on it. PLEASE FIX. This is so frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moge84 View Post
    Same issue! Just a single arrow and it does nothing when I click on it. PLEASE FIX. This is so frustrating!
    I think this is correct, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

So the square area I marked in red is the first "new plot" of the event. In this account, I hadn't expanded the square directly to the left of the new one, but I did expand the area in front. So I was able to open the area and continue the storyline. I think the areas that "must" be already open are the blue squares. So if either the one in front of the event square, or the one to the left, aren't already open, and it is surrounded by unopened area, you will have to open one of those areas first before you can access, I think. The game's green arrow will point to the area, but if a square next to the new area isn't already open, you can't access it. Since the square to the Right is also part of the event, you can't choose that area first. So focus on getting to the area to the left, or in front.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCCA989D-694C-46CE-A368-505F2E69846D.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	62736
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-31-22 at 04:45 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast