Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Yes, I chopped about 10 ores to get 5, so that seems about right.

Note: you don't always see the fireflies drop, so keep checking your inventory. Suddenly, I had six. Yippee
    I was checking my inventory after each geode ore was chopped and was getting one about every other ore until it stopped at 9 in my inventory. Earlier I had misread it and chopped loads of the geode rock before realizing I was chopping the wrong one but then I read here someone is getting the fireflies from both because I wasn't :-(

Executive Chef
    Ha ha power of the post ::CHEERS:: I just got TWO fireflies from ONE ore! YAY! Thank you Storm8! It's really amazing when that happens.

Fashion Designer
    I wish I could stop myself from trying to hurry. I will be so disappointed when I finish this part of the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I wish I could stop myself from trying to hurry. I will be so disappointed when I finish this part of the event.
    I have just chopped enough ores to get enough silver to finish. I have spent over 20 million coins. No idea why I have been rushing my way through this. Maybe I am scarred from the mermaid line which took me months as I had no coins Anyway I hate having incomplete goals in my goal book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have just chopped enough ores to get enough silver to finish. I have spent over 20 million coins. No idea why I have been rushing my way through this. Maybe I am scarred from the mermaid line which took me months as I had no coins Anyway I hate having incomplete goals in my goal book.
    Me too I just can't help myself LOL

Executive Chef
    Hmmmm. I think I lost count on some things and crafted too many luminous gems.....I had the #5 in my head. Oh well.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I added a section with a layered approach to the crafts for parts 3 and 4 at the end of those posts on page 1. Even colour coded it. I'm a visual person, and I did this for me so I can get my head around how many crafts we need, but maybe this format will help others too. I appreciate the math posts but I needed to see it in a different way.

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW for that color coded tier. I'll be referring to it often.
    On another note, I'll go to the potion shop to craft jewels, and end up getting distracted by a low supply of essence. I need to make some jewels darn it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thank you SW for that color coded tier. I'll be referring to it often.
    On another note, I'll go to the potion shop to craft jewels, and end up getting distracted by a low supply of essence. I need to make some jewels darn it!
    I will use it also in fact I have made a picture with my phone of this information so I can look at while still playing the game On my iPad

Executive Chef
    SW, this colour* coding is fabulous! Thank you so much!

(*spelt the proper way ��)