Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Stymie - Can you let us know if you get a Gnomish Chest or any other items for completing that goal?

Thank you for forging ahead and sharing the information with us!
    Updated Post 348 above.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on Part 3, Goal 5, and my stumbling block is Enchanted Fireflies. They supposedly drop from Geode Ore, but after MANY Geode Ores I still have only 4 fireflies, and if I am not mistaken, every one of them dropped from the Mine, not from the Ores. Does anyone else have this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am stuck on Part 3, Goal 5, and my stumbling block is Enchanted Fireflies. They supposedly drop from Geode Ore, but after MANY Geode Ores I still have only 4 fireflies, and if I am not mistaken, every one of them dropped from the Mine, not from the Ores. Does anyone else have this issue?
    my fireflies come from the Ore, but takes a lot of hits to get one. And from what's been posted from the trailblazers, we'll need a lot of em.

I'm sure Shibuya has a total, but I can't see the full chart. It's cut off.
    Ok. If I go to my laptop, I can see the full chart.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-09-22 at 08:00 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Look at my inventory post. I've been tracking drops and adding extra info daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any need for Gnomish grog except for summoning the goblin thief? We may not need as many magic fruit as we were worrying about.

Fashion Designer
    After the initial request for 10 wooden supports and 10 picks, will we need any more. I can't see it listed further down the goals.

Incidentally I got fireflies from geode ores and geode rocks, but I'm still stuck on 4 as well.

Actually I'm stuck on 3, so maybe I didn't get one from the rocks???
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 04-09-22 at 11:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    After the initial request for 10 wooden supports and 10 picks, will we need any more. I can't see it listed further down the goals.

Incidentally I got fireflies from geode ores and geode rocks, but I'm still stuck on 4 as well.

Actually I'm stuck on 3, so maybe I didn't get one from the rocks???
    No more supports and picks needed. Fireflies are pretty rare. I chopped 50 ores and only ended up with 25 fireflies.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    No more supports and picks needed. Fireflies are pretty rare. I chopped 50 ores and only ended up with 25 fireflies.
    Yes, I chopped about 10 ores to get 5, so that seems about right.

Note: you don't always see the fireflies drop, so keep checking your inventory. Suddenly, I had six. Yippee

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Updated Post 348 above.
    Thank you so much Stymie! I am going to do what I can to prioritize this storyline. My guess is there will be another part and the sooner I can get the chest the better.

Coins are my hold up, but I am definitely going to collect more than I would have otherwise. I have already spent 5 mil and my mine is only Level 5. Going to be a definite effort.

Executive Chef
    My fireflies seemed to have stopped dropping. I chopped 4 with zero fireflies. It was during the 15 minutes of energy after one of the many resets that happen when you pay for timed energy. That's why I often prefer the 80 energy packs because they don't STEAL what you PAID for. The current quest for the eggs makes the drops that come with the energy helpful but it would be nice if I got to use ALL the energy I paid for at least once.