Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Storm8 , could you please place the Gnomish Mine center the centre of the 4x4?
    It is currently only using the top 3x3 squares , leaving a lot of empty space.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 , could you please place the Gnomish Mine center the centre of the 4x4?
    It is currently only using the top 3x3 squares , leaving a lot of empty space.
    Thanks!
    Since it appears to be sized the same as the other mines, I'd rather it just be 3x3 like the other mines, instead of taking up that extra space to make it 4x4.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    A little Gnomish part II. Clear 2 geode rocks, gather glimmergate (clear a geode rock), gather larkspurite (clear a geode rock). If you have some geode rocks almost completely cleared, this might help you with this step.

Caution to anyone who is thinking of buying the Rainbow Geode or the Glowing Boulder. I bought both on my account and am down about 3 million coins! Time for me to contact support.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to show that I had no problem opening the new plot even though I haven't opened any of the ones around it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plot.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	388.5 KB 
ID:	62744

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I can't get the purple gem to drop from the geode rocks in part 2. Did it take you lots of geode rocks to get that gem?
    I couldn't get them to drop at all at first. Keep at it. All of a sudden they will start to drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Upgrade mine to level 5: 10 Gnomish beams, 10 Gnomish blocks, five Larkspurite, five glimmergate.

Lyzau, that's what I've been wondering! If we'll ever get back to the Council Storyline. Ive got the council flowers that drop 5 academy scrolls once a week. I have 249 scrolls and have all my council members. So they just keep piling up. 🤷🏻*♀️.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Caution to anyone who is thinking of buying the Rainbow Geode or the Glowing Boulder. I bought both on my account and am down about 3 million coins! Time for me to contact support.
    Thank you for the alert!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Just wanted to show that I had no problem opening the new plot even though I haven't opened any of the ones around it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plot.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	388.5 KB 
ID:	62744
    That’s good to know for people who aren’t that far yet.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast